Order processing time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodsman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2012
Good morning!

Switching over to VV from a different vendor, and I'm curious what the typical order processing time is (Not figuring in the Holiday Backlog) ...

Also wondering if there is a cap on ordering single flavors. (Previous vendor had a limit of three)

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to chatting with you all!

Woods.

Swer3397

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2012
South Texas
Sometimes it can take 2 days of processing if there are many orders ahead of you. You can ask Annette to put a rush on your order if it is an emergency (although that is up to her and depends just how busy she is currently but she has helped me out of a bind before), and there are also other options such as overnight shipping which cost a pretty penny but will do the job. Other times as Red mentioned orders can turnover within a day. Not trying to bum you out but just being realistic.

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Well, I can tell you the VV crew is working their butts off cranking out orders today, so take heart! :) We should be back to our normal 2 business days lead time within the next couple of days. And no limits on how many you can order per flavor. Welcome, Woodsman, and please let us know if there's anything we can do to help! What flavors are you thinking of trying first?

Woodsman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2012
Well, I can tell you the VV crew is working their butts off cranking out orders today, so take heart! :) We should be back to our normal 2 business days lead time within the next couple of days. And no limits on how many you can order per flavor. Welcome, Woodsman, and please let us know if there's anything we can do to help! What flavors are you thinking of trying first?

I believe it was Spearmint that I ordered. I look forward to trying it!

DesertHogRider

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2012
Southern Arizona, USA
My hubby is a one flavor guy too...Wintergreen but oh my did he change his tune when i got him to taste the Butter Cream Mint. I was not a menthol gal so I avoid the minty flavors but the Butter Cream has been added to my repertoire now too. The spearmint is wicked strong...shake well & maybe no clearo's. hmmmm maybe it was the peppermint that was so strong....can't remember now....

Shipping time has a great deal with the postal service...even with Priority Mail mine always gets hung up in So. Cal so it's about week for me in Tucson. I think the horse & buggies must be slow with all that LA / San Diego traffic.

You're gonna love VV juices! The samplers are a great way to try her minty tingles :2cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread