The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Order Status

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by ToweKnee, Mar 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ToweKnee

ToweKnee Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2011
    Chicago
  2. pwyll

pwyll Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mom and Pop's has gotten very popular, very quickly. Unfortunately that means that since it's still just the two of them handling everything, the days of order fulfillment in less than 24 hours are probably gone. They are very customer-oriented, though, so perhaps if you'd told them it was a super-rush order when you made it they might have worked something out (don't really know much about the inner workings, though).

:)

3. ToweKnee

Dec 13, 2011
    Chicago
    yea they got back to me was just concerned is all. Thanks again!

4. pwyll

pwyll Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I understand compleatly, especially if you've read through the earlier threads from when they just got started--I don't think there was an order made in the first six months they were open that wasn't shipped out the same day.

And reading over my reply now, I can see where it may have come off a little snarky. It wasn't really meant to be, so I apologize if I seemed a tad bit rude...

:thumb:

5. ToweKnee

Dec 13, 2011
    Chicago
    No worries pwyll my concern is that they received payment and it didn't get sent somewhere or someone else.

6. P0P

P0P Moved On ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    oops a MIA thread Thank you pwyll sorry folks I have made a few post here and there but not here my apologies to ToweKnee and tanks again to pwyll:)

7. ToweKnee

Dec 13, 2011
    Chicago
    Just wanted to add that Customer Service from Mom & Pops is above and beyond. So good I had to order two more tanks !! lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.