Ordered 2 BO-8 Triton RBAs..now got ?? and cant find a link..thanks all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglips

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2012
Cocoa Fl
I decided to try my hand at RBAs For no real reason other than I liked the way they looked...I ordered 2 BO-8 Triton RBAs from discount vapors, they seem about like any other RBAs so figured might as well learn on these. From what I've read on the many many treads here...seems like each design has some quark that ha to be addressed, hole drilled, beaten with hammer or what ever.. So any tips, or quarks I might want to know about the BO-8?

Also I know I seen it around here..a you-tube video on making coils and wicks...but I cant seem to find them again...if someone has the link Id really appreciate you posting them.

Thanks All.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
this looks like a copy of the rtank from smok using silica wick and wire. that is easy to make shouldnt have too many issues wrapping coild for that one . just look at the close ups on DV's product page and you should be able to have it going in minutes.

the only thing to know here is stuff like silica wick sizes wire resistance etc.

dhomes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
Austin, TX
Dogpils, I got one on black friday, they vape ok as they are and they lots of liquid. I just no longer use silica so when it was time to reciol i just converted it to a genesis type rba.

Still, you'll find that the top comes out A LOT, and I mean A LOT, not so much initially but i guess that fatigue makes the plastic top softer as you use it, that's why I dont use it much nowadays :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread