Ordered a black wrinkle and a reomizer, now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2013
California
Any tips, tricks, or advice that you would offer if this was your first?

I posted in the other thread on accident before I got steered here, sorry.

I've got a ProVari, a Vision VW, and a cheap mechanical I've used, after moving on from generic egos and a Spinner.

I've also built some coils, mainly Protank heads (I use a carto tanks a lot). Looking for some input on the new setup. The stickies have been beneficial, as well as old threads, just looking for some personal input.

Thanks

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
First couple of things.

Rob typically ships on Monday Wednesday or Friday. He ships Priority Mail, signature required. Paypal will have a tracking number once he send it.

If you need some, the best battery to use is an AW IMR 1600 mah.

Many find the vape so good they over do it and get a Nic coma. I found I go through more juice and lowered my nic concentration.

When we know what you're going to run on it I'll have more. :vapor:

marsos52

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
new jersey
yes, vape mail is , Reos Vape mail is even better! Congrats

as already posted, 18650 1600's are great. and, don't forget to use a small amount of supplied Noolax on the battery connections.

have them charged so there ready to go.

when I knew the day my first Grande was due even made a coil in advance.
Once the box is opened, you can be vaping in minutes.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Congrats on choosing the Reo (and the black wrinkle is very fine).

I'd say mostly read up on building microcoils for the RM (cotton wicking recommended) - this forum and YouTube is stuffed full of advice on that. Other than that, get ready to have your vaping world rocked. Probably best not have anyone else in the room when you take your first vape, unless you're cool with them seeing you weep and stuff.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California

yaypudding

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
North of NYC
welcome to the "ville" you're gonna love it here.

I would practice wrapping some micro coils with cotton, but other then that I'd say you're all set.

a small word of advice, if you use metal drips tips and they sit kinda deep, make sure the bottom of the DT clears the screws of the rm2. deep drip tips have been known to cause shorts and drop your spring, not a big worry, but can be one of those little things that can take a while and be very annoying to trouble shoot. You can check this by taking off the cap, if the bottom of the DT is flush with the ceiling of the top cap on the inside, you'll be fine.

Hypatia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2013
Titletown, USA
Now what? You wait excitedly for the most awesomest vapemail ever, that's what! Sounds like you've got suitable batteries, thus far. If they're the 2000 (or whatever) as opposed to the 1600 18650, they'll work just fine, unless you're sub-ohming. And the black wrinkle is sweet. I've got the black wrinkle with silver hammer tone door. I will be ordering a second, in reverse colors (silver hammer tone with black wrinkle door) so I can mix and match the doors (it'll be like I own four Reos then, right?).

As you can see, very few of us can stop at one. They're something else, I tell ya...

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
Also, I'll be using the AW IMR 18650s I've been using in my ProVari and other devices, a couple came from Provape and a couple came from RTD...I forget what mah they are.
The 1600's have a MAX current rating of 24A.....IIRC, the 2000's only have 10(??)...
The 1600's will provide a safety factor when going sub-ohm (they CAN be used down to .4 ohms....)....
And I believe the 1600 is the one Rob recommends...anyway, it's the one I use, even though I don't go much lower than 1.2 on my coil builds...I like a nice safety "buffer" when I vape.....
My face ain't exactly PRETTY....but....it's the only one I have.....so I wanna keep it in one piece...!!:D
Happy (vaping) Trails!

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Every vaper should own atleast 1 black wrinkle grand.

Here's mine next to a Lewis Hammertone with the doors mixed up.
wZD5jU1.jpg

And here it is with a very custom circuit board door :)
zCQmFjy.jpg

Congrats and welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread