ordered a ecig the other day dont know the make just the distributor could use advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigjunkie

Jan 14, 2012
canada
hi all, bought a new ecig the other day from electronic cigarettes FAST.c..
anyways was impressed in reading about them and got a excellent price on it to try in
assisting to stop smoking.
after googling it i havent figured out what brand or who makes it or a company name
maybe its electronic cigarettes who knows!!!'
im wondering if any of u have tried it or knows.
tks in advance.

Sweeney Todd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2012
Durham, NC USA
stvapors.com

Off Topic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2011
The Wood Between the Worlds
Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit

It looks like a mini 510. Hard to say from the pics.

The batts are 190mah. Expect 2-3 hours per batt per charge.

Their prices are reasonable, for what you are getting...which isn't much.

Here's what I suggest to new vapers:

Get two of these eGo 510 650mAh USB Passthrough Battery

These batteries have a charger built into the base, you can charge and vape at the same time. I charge mine at the computer, in the car, phone charger at work.....

And two packs of these Boge 510 2.0 LR Cartomizer 5 Pack With FREE 5ml Bottle Of Eliquid

The packs of cartos come with free small bottles of juice, but, I'd get more small bottles of different flavors. You don't know what you are going to like. There is only one way to find out.

Bang for your buck, this is a very good way to go.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Doesn't look like a 510 at all to me. See that small atomizer section? Looks like e-health similar to M401/M402. Very annoying cartridges - tiny recessed juice cup down inside the mouthpiece - you have to push the juice cup up with a paperclip so you can add a bit of juice to it. Even when I restuffed the cartridges with self-cut blue foam it would still sometime dump its juice in my mouth. No cartomizers available for it other than some old old CE2 beta version that was around for a while. Most people prefer cartomizers for everyday vaping. It kept me off cigs for my first 3 weeks and then I was looking for better slims with available cartomizers so I got Joye 510 manual and KR808D-1 manual. I only buy manuals like most here - harder to damage or kill with juice leaks, easier to get a good hit.

Last edited:

cigjunkie

Jan 14, 2012
canada
thanks off topic, good advice, the web site i used was Smokeless Cigarettes | Best Electronic Cigarette
like the look of the ecig on it, later i found out the filters were not white but the normal cig filter color.
also bought the zero cig starter kit like them as well. dont know if any of you out there have tried it
but lots on u tube on it.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
OK THAT one may KR808D-1 (good), KR808D-2 (same but incompatible threads), or E8.

If under 9mm diameter it would be E8 Chinese wholesaler model - nothing else around for that one.

Whatever it is should be OK to start on though I would have recommend something manual. Hopefully they didn't glued on or use hard caps on the cartomizers. Soft cap cartos can be kept damp with eliquid more easily. Don't get liquid leaks into the battery - auto batteries are the easiest to kill.

BTW there is a Canada forum in National Forums

Last edited:

dbm2000

Moved On
Feb 3, 2012
OC
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Un Registered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread