Ordered a Kayfun Lite Clone, worried about just one thing now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactix

Dec 17, 2014
New York
I ordered my kayfun lite clone, this model to be exact https://www.fasttech.com/p/1605200, and along with that I also ordered kiwi watermelon from vista vapors, along with the 2 free 10ml bottles from Apollo in mango peach and cinnamon flavors, my concern now is whether or not these juices will crack the PC tank that comes with that clone. I could order a quartz tank, but I'm really hesitant as I think the clone is going to take long enough to ship from them as it is and I really worry about things that are in transit, anxiety problems lol.

Should I be worried or should I be fine? Thanks :)

fogging_katrider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2013
Tennessee USA
Alright, that's what I feared the most, would the kiwi watermelon, or the mango peach have citrus? i think I'm just going to order the quartz kit just to be on the safe side :) Thank you!

The peach and watermelon juices should be fine in the kayfun with the plastic tank section. But that tip about testing a drop of juice on a cd is priceless genius imho. (inserted into memory for future reference thanks huckleberry)

The cheapest opition for your tank cracker juice concerns is to just use the ss tank section in place of the plastic section in the tank.
Most of the kayfun clones on fasttech have that ss tank section included, except the one you ordered...arrrgh.
But they do sell that part dirt cheap and it fits all their kayfun clones so no worries.
$1.75 Replacement Spare Parts for Kayfun v3.1 Atomizer at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

The quartz tank kits are ok, but not something you'd want to put in your pocket since theres nothing holding it all together except the tension of the o-rings on the quartz.... and for a few dollars more than a tank kit you could get yourself a ruzgar clone which has a glass tank and wont open up accidentally in your pocket. Ruzgars clones are very similar to kayfuns at the build deck and have a little more intense flavor because of the smaller chamber/chimney section. Have a look they're the best alternative if you want a glass and stainless kayfun type vaping and building experience.
$12.16 Ruzgar Style Rebuildable Atomizer (2.5ml) - stainless steel + glass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

hth

wabah58

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2014
Missouri
Wow for $60 glass kit, i would probably just to buy the plasma glass single piece.

Kayfun.jpg

Tactix

Dec 17, 2014
New York
I don't think i'll be pocketing the quartz tank, I always carry my starter ego case with me everywhere :) In fact it was that starting ego kit that made me decide this was the best route, was doing a roofing job, didn't realize my ce4 drip tip was poking out of my pocket and I bent my leg just right and lost the tip of the tank and cracked the tank near the top, ever since then I have extreme anxiety problems with carrying my PV in my pocket :) I might just get a 510 lanyard so I can carry it around my neck also lol.

Quick Edit: How easy is it to accidentally pop the quartz tank apart? Should I worry if I'm not pocket carrying? The only time I'm going to use it would be with PC cracking juices anyways :)

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
KF Glass tank is the same as Carto tanks, been around for a few years. Knowing what can cause what to happen makes use easier.

Never lift a Mod by the Tank.
Always use caution in pocketing any mod/tank combo.

I have seen Clearos, carto tanks, etc. pulled apart or broken.
I have seen Battery mods decapitated from lateral pressure in pocket.(sitting/squatting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread