Ordered from vapesourcing yesterday. Today account got deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapebuddy

May 30, 2021
@Verashu Kindly assist with my order and account. When trying to reset my account it states "The selected email is incorrect". And the weird part is , I was able to create a new account with the same email id(which should not happen as yesterday I made the order and also received order confirmation on the same email). After creating a new account with the same email id , I cannot see any order listed in my account. After an hour the new account also got deleted.

Attachments

• Invalid email.PNG
    Invalid email.PNG
    6.6 KB · Views: 16

Unforeseen

Admin<br> Commercial/Suppliers Asst. Manager </br>
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2011
Where you least expect it....
Welcome to ECF! Hoping you enjoy your time here.

There are many suppliers that are actually on the forum and are able to assist you. The many representatives of these businesses are great people, should give them a chance to help.

Here is where to find their forum:

Vapesourcing

CloudyFutures

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2017
@Verashu Kindly assist with my order and account. When trying to reset my account it states "The selected email is incorrect". And the weird part is , I was able to create a new account with the same email id(which should not happen as yesterday I made the order and also received order confirmation on the same email). After creating a new account with the same email id , I cannot see any order listed in my account. After an hour the new account also got deleted.
Sorry to hear that. I can personally tell you that they don't understand English that well. I have been in emails with them and it's a nightmare. I thought about translating my messages to Chinese. but then I would not understand if it was translated correctly by google.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread