Ordered my GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

solonguniverse

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Missouri, USA
I ordered my very own GG today. I had so much trouble with my 510 I had to send it back. I decided to go for something I would never have to worry about again. Unfortunately, I've had to go back to smoking analogs until the GG comes in. My first puff back after 2 weeks I tried to drag like an e-cigarette and I choked. It tastes like an ashtray. I'm so disgusted. I hope my GG comes in soon. :( I'll post a review, although I don't really need to. The GG has proven itself over and over again it seems.

Edit: I forgot to post the worst part. My juice/cart order from Ruyan came in today. :(

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I ordered my very own GG today. I had so much trouble with my 510 I had to send it back. I decided to go for something I would never have to worry about again. Unfortunately, I've had to go back to smoking analogs until the GG comes in. My first puff back after 2 weeks I tried to drag like an e-cigarette and I choked. It tastes like an ashtray. I'm so disgusted. I hope my GG comes in soon. :( I'll post a review, although I don't really need to. The GG has proven itself over and over again it seems.

Hi solong,

I am sure you will love your GG
so hold on, not long to wait,
you will be pleased with your choice........

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oh Christena, I can imagine that due to running a Cats protection branch you will always have kitties coming out of your years. So wish I could take in even more. It's not the feeding or loving/grooming & general care that stops me but I have to make sure there will always be enough for vets bills.

Moonlight, Scottish Folds are gorgeous :)

Oops, now I am really going off topic - sorry :)

solonguniverse

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Missouri, USA
Oh gawd I hope I don't have to wait the full 10 days. I picked up a pack of ultra light Natural American Spirits. "No additives" and they are really light, but its not even close to a decent substitute for my cappuccino e-liquid. On an unrelated note, I do have to say that I don't think the GG wouldn't be nearly as popular as it is if Imeo wasn't the nicest guy I've ever talked to. He's so helpful!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Oh gawd I hope I don't have to wait the full 10 days. I picked up a pack of ultra light Natural American Spirits. "No additives" and they are really light, but its not even close to a decent substitute for my cappuccino e-liquid. On an unrelated note, I do have to say that I don't think the GG wouldn't be nearly as popular as it is if Imeo wasn't the nicest guy I've ever talked to. He's so helpful!

:oops::oops::oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread