ordered my Janty C today... YAHOOOEEEY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldengirl

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2009
Hi all, guess I can join in on this group;) I ordered my Janty C today. Plus, some led batteries from David Yang, hoping I can swap out. Hey are all Led automatic batteries and if so will they work on a manual Janty C?
I thought Davids Website said the led was for the manuals?? am I correct or once again way off base:rolleyes:

I am soooooooo excited ya'll and to tell ya something its all that I read in this section that led me to my final decision.. Hopefully by next week I will have received all the goodies, all the flavored juices, and will be off my ciggys..

hugs to ya'll

menthollight

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
USA
You're in for a treat!

Yes, all Dura/510/Yeti/Titan batteries are interchangeable. The battery is what makes your Dura either automatic or manual, you just connect the atomizer to either an automatic battery or a manual battery.

All automatic batteries have LEDs, but manual batteries are available both with and without an LED.

I easily stopped smoking regular cigarettes after three days with my 510, and I hope it's just as easy for you!

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
I've had my Dura-C for about 3 weeks now. All I can say is SWEET!

This is one purchase I won't regret. I didn't really care for the rounded mouthpiece though so I'm using a regular 901 cart with the tapered mouthpiece instead. Had to do a little wiggling to get it to fit.

I ordered 2, 510 kits from David at eastmall - good price there with 2 batts, 2 attys, charger, and 5 carts in a kit.

I hear that Wayne at ruyandirect.com is going to be stocking them soon. You can't beat the prices Wayne sets for his products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread