Ordered some more CRAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiker

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Santa Cruz Mountains
Just made yet another order of some of the best CRAP around. This is tough for me, as I seem to be sensitive to PG, but can't resist the awesome flavors, and the service is great! Just bummed no post on monday, so have to wait an extra day!
On order-
Cafe Macchiato
Blueberry Cheesecake
and the Famous Atomic Fireball!
(always makes me think of buying Burning Man tickets. They put an Atomic Fireball in the envelope so it doesn't go thru the sorting machines and gets hand sorted)

I have to say something.... His CRAP IS the best. I ordered 3 items. Blueberry Cheesecake, Rootbeer Float, and Caramel Apple.

At first the Blue cake had a bad aftertaste... I think that was from a poor atomizer, I've switched atomizers and now... omg it's the bomb diggity plus all I smell is blueberry cheesecake

*raises fist. Darn you Geoff.

What I first loved from what I got was the Caramel Apple, that tastes just as it should. I love it hugely.

Now the rootbeer float... I still can't get my fingure on... but we all have dif taste buds.

I suggest to anyone if they want some E-juice..... Go to Geoff. he is the Smack Daddy

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
and the Famous Atomic Fireball!
(always makes me think of buying Burning Man tickets. They put an Atomic Fireball in the envelope so it doesn't go thru the sorting machines and gets hand sorted)
....The irony being that if I keep buying TV juice so compulsively, I won't have money left for BM tickets and transport (you blasted lucky Californians right next door!).

;)

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Thanks to Karl....I got a sample in the mail of Tobacco + Caramel + Vanilla + Butternut...my son fell in love with it.....so Geoff...I'm gonna have to order a bottle of that if you don't mind mixing it up for me.

I'll see what else i need to order and get another order up this week.

Thanks karl...my son is in awe of you now ( evil clown worshiper)

stompasaurus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2009
New York City
Please Geoff, more crap in my atomizer please!

Just ordered some Spiced rum (Thanks Clumsy for the samples! I like it even better than the AFB which says a lot), and going to try the Bananas Foster. Both doublers as I'm trying to keep the nic down (I still have plenty of butterfinger with nic and I can always get a bottle of e-liquid for my doublers in the future). But I just can't go without that spiced rum flavor any more.

Spiker

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Santa Cruz Mountains
I'm so bad, I'm almost ready to order again (forgot a some Peanut Butter/Chocolate!), and haven't even gotten this order!

Oh, and Madame, keep saving your pennies, you'l make it! Yes, it is closer, but it's not really near anything, and it's an 800 mile drive for the gang. We had to build a whole bar, so we had to rent a 24' truck, and caravan with 10 vehicles, several with trailers, and my RV gets about 8 mpg, so believe me when I say even this close is still an ordeal getting there!

Last edited:

Spiker

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Santa Cruz Mountains
Just got my CRAP! Atomic is SO amazing! It's different than I expected, so much flavor that fills your whole mouth unlike any liquid I have ever tried! The Macchiato has a wonderful subtle mix of flavors, it is terrific, just what I was hoping for, and the Butter Cream is fantasticly smooth! All winners in my opinion, so thanks Geoff for giving me more CRAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread