Ordering some flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
Most of the time the flavors do indeed smell just like the flavor. The only one I've come across that smells different (to me, anyway) is cherry. It has a mediciney smell and the taste reminds me of that stuff the dentist rubs on your gums. Needless to say, I'm not fond of it at all.

Some flavors will leave behind a mild and short lived scent in the air. Once I vaped Caramel Apple on the way home from work and my car had the slight smell of it afterward. I stealth vaped Pina Colada at work the other day (my teammates know that I vape, and they don't care. We just worry what other people might think) and one of our project managers came in and commented about the coconut smell. One of my teammates quickly whipped out some coconut scented hand lotion and asked him if that's what he smelled. I don't think he was any the wiser.

I'd much rather have the lingering smell of what I vape than analog smoke any day!

Natalia

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2010
California
I have a big Caboodles Train Case where I keep all my liquids, and cartomizers. The only time I smell them is when I open the case. Have to admit it always smells yummy ;)
Now when I vape some of the more distinct flavors, for example Butterscotch or Rum Almond, anyone around me smells the vapor, but they love it.. especially compared to a real cigarette smell!

tresrottn

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
Bothell, WA
This is awesome! Plus, when your co-workers come back from a smokebreak...ohmigosh! stench! I think "I used to smell like that! UGH!!" I brought some flavor up to work to tweak with, took the lid off the pineapple, all of a sudden, it smelled like Hawaii in the place ;)

One of the best things about vaping is having someone say "Oh! That smells yummy" instead of "Ewww. Did you just get done smoking?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread