Organic Hot Buttered Rum VG - Virgin Vapor Juice Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy43

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2011
Atlanta, GA
A delicious and well crafted juice from Virgin Vapor!

Organic Hot Buttered Rum 9mg VG - Virgin Vapor
From the Virgin Vapor Website:
Sweet and buttery, this flavor is an all time customer favorite! Our Hot Buttered Rum e-liquid has been one of our biggest sellers since the day we created it. Once you try it, you'll know why! This flavor is so sweet and delicious, it's impossible to put down!

My wife and I are fighting over this juice! :laugh: vaping this on my eGo-C 3.5v with a LR 1.8 ohm atty. Vapor production is very good on the LR atty with nice plumes that have the aroma of butterscotch.

Throat hit is nice and smooth. This is one of those juices that I don't really want a big TH from and it satisfies quite nicely at 9mg nic strength.

Flavor is yummy. If you have had a Hot Buttered Rum drink this juice is spot on. Nice buttery tones with sweet notes of vanilla and hints of brown sugar. I also get some very balancing spiciness with tones of cinnamon and maybe nutmeg riding on a very pleasant rum base. I tried this on a SR 2.4 ohm atty and it brings up some of the sweetness of this juice with a more forward butterscotch flavor. I do prefer it on the LR atty as it really enhances the spiciness and balances the flavors a bit more.

Some other notes- Virgin Vapor ships their juice in a brown glass dropper bottle (I got the 1/2 ounce bottle which is about 14.7ml). The dropper takes a little adjusting to if you are used to the drip/squeeze bottles. The dropper is perfect for filling my eGo-C tank with one dropper full being just about a tank full. I also think the organic nature of the ingredients that Annette uses also makes Virgin Vapor's juice a notch above. It really has a very natural taste and the sweetness is not at all cloying or overdone. I will definitely be trying more juices from Virgin Vapor.

A wonderful holiday treat and great after dinner as a desert style vape. I would highly recommend trying this if you like sweet/spicy vapes. Hot Buttered Rum gets a thumbs up! :thumbs:

V = 9
T = 8
F = 8

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
So glad you liked it! I'm a total Virgin Vapor fangirl, but the Hot Buttered Rum wasn't one of my faves. I was thinking my tastebuds must be on the fritz (I adore just about anything Annette makes at VV, so not liking one was sorta unusual), till I tried another juice (different vendor) which also had a rum taste.. Turns out vaping rum just isnt my thing. But of course, it was the flavor that just wasn't for me...as always, annette's products are the highest quality. I was just a goof who ordered a flavor that I don't like. ;) I've heard a ton of people say the Hot Buttered Rum rocks, though. BTW, if you liked that, you'd probably love her 'Bananas Foster' flavor, as that has a pretty strong rum taste, also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread