Organic Kona Coffee - VapeRite.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.

quakereject

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Arizona
First real review here other than OMG THIS IS GOOD! So bear with me if it gets overly wordy or whatnot. Or just quit halfway through and tl;dr it. ;)

This review is on Vaperite.com's Organic Kona Cream flavor, 100% Organic VG made, and 18MG strong.
I'm a 6v vapor junkie. I use one of 2 Chucks, with 3.0v batteries, and a 3.7v backup for dire emergency.

55376892.jpg

First impressions out of the box: WOOF the AROMA! Lots and lots of aroma all over, very very good smelling liquid so far! Carto filled and ready to go!

Loaded up and fried on 10.5Watts of funkin: Wow, F L A V O R holy cow the flavor, all over the place! From initial hit, to inhale to exhale, very consistent flavor, it didn't seem like too much was fighting over dominance at all. The Kona aspect is very smooth and has in my opinion a very buttery/nutty undertone to back the coffee, and if that wasn't awesome enough! The creamy/sugary aspect to boot, all around two NOMS up! Granted, for the staunch black coffee folks that like it black and no other way.. this may not be your cup of joe, but for those looking for a non super-strong coffee prevalent vape, this is it. It balances all the flavors very well in my opinion and makes for one very tasty vape!

Throat hit: Always important, this has a weaker throat hit, but it is definitely present and kicking, just not like a standard tobacco or a heavy PG vape would give you.

Flavor consistency: At 6 and 3.7v this was a very consistent flavor hit, always there, always the same and very well blended.

After-aroma: Decent, but won't poison your house like a febreze air freshener by any means.

Overall verdict: Definitely a great morning vape, and for me would make a good all-day vape as well since I love the flavor of this so much! Definite recommend to anyone who likes a cup of coffee with some extra flavor but without the pound of caramel and cool-whip to make it taste nothing like coffee.

quakereject

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Arizona
Type O Negative...

I placed an order with VapeRite.com -
sampler

5 3ml bottles... $17.50 including priority shipping.

Todd's got some good stuff over there, waiting on the Organic Banana's Foster as well, I've heard nothing but good things about that.

His Japanese Plum is darn tasty too! The aftertaste reminds me exactly of gnawing on a real plum.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Let me tell you...

The Bananas Foster is amazing.
I can't put it down.
As for voltages... it works well at 3.7 and 5.

When I am vaping, my house starts smelling like an Opium Den... fills the air with a warm, delicious odor...

It's the thickest liquid I have ever seen... yet, it is quite kind on my 510s, 901s and BE112's. Waiting for it to drip from the tip of my drip tip to the atty is like waiting for the Heinz Hetchup to reach my fries.

This is in a class of it's own...

The Kona Cream is also all it's cracked up to be...
Unfortunately, all I had was a 3ml sample and it's long gone.

You people better be QUICK... 'cause when Todd puts these flavors back in stock, I am going to be there ;-)

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Just saw that!!! I was coming here to post it and you beat me ;-) You rock!

I ordered one bottle. Todd says it shouldn't be a problem keeping it in stock any longer, so I resisted the urge to buy 10 ;-)

I also ordered a little of the Organic Plum...
Got it in a sample... tastes like Saki...
Good stuff.

Moshmarr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2010
Minneapolis
Eagerly awaiting my first Kona Cream now, glad it's back in stock! BTW the Natural Root Beer is the best root beer vape I've ever had the pleasure of trying, so much consistent, perfect flavor it feels like you're drinking it! the watermelon and mixed berry flavors are pretty dang incredible too, and quite worthy of your vaping time if you like real fruit flavors.

Todd's a great guy to deal with, check him out!

SpiritAir

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2010
Louisiana
My Kona Cream was waiting for me....OMG!!....I can't believe the warm dense vapor on this one. I'm vaping it on a Ken Mod....So glad I tried it, Thanks for the reviews guys. :)
It is much appreciated...

White Chocolate was another one I ordered...Sweet, warm dense vapor....Another great pick!!
Customer for life...keep'em in production guys...These are really good!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread