Organic USP VG safe? palm, mustard, coconut -based? Best new nicotine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapesmooth123

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2016
I haven't mixed in a while, I usually do flavorless %100 VG %100 VG base nicotine.

I tried nic salts from a bunch of 'better' brands and I do MUCH prefer vape as smooth as possible without having to use almost no nic, but also salts could be adding a chemical or something and I much prefer to keep the vape as clean as possible. I wasn't too crazy about the salts though anyway, they might have been a bit smoother but might have had a funny taste.

Is there something newer than salts or anything?

Also, Organic VG isn't mainstream yet?
I only could find a few on ebay/amazon. Not sure if they're even really organic, no websites likely. SkyOrganics' seems legit but only a tiny bottle and overpriced.
I don't care if the final product of a non-organic is as clean or the same composition as an organic, I just prefer there to be less chemicals used in growing the actual source.

Also, palm, coconut, corn, etc, if I can't get organic USP, what base should I get?
And %100 VG nic base, salt or not, where should I buy?

thanks

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I don't have any specific answers (but a few questions) Do you have issues with PG? Have you tried adding a small bit of distilled water? I'm just asking because all VG is so thick. Are you using a RDA?
I understand your quest for organic VG but maybe you are a bit overthinking this (like with foods... GMO, "organic" that really isn't, other additives... it's hard to avoid some things) I'm not disrespecting you in any way... just wondering if you are that aware of other things (food/water/cosmetics/bug spray... the list goes on) If you are (and I respect that) then you are very wise. It's not a perfect world. (I only responded because nobody else had... just wanted to get the thread going... hope you don't mind)

Reactions: newyork13

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I buy my flavoring from Capella, one of the premier companies in the vape flavor market. Why? Because I'm confident those folks are state of the art on keeping me safe. I use standard PG and VG bought from a trusted source, Essential Depot (?). I don't get fancy with ingredients, safest to use exactly what everybody else is using, don't want to be a guinea pig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread