Organizing Batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2008
UK
Know how you feel Ripley, I now colour code mine with a permanent marker; hey does'nt do a lot for the aesthetics but does work. I put a small colour dot on the batteries (have 6 colours) and have a quick list of my colour codes and at which time I use them; I generally only use a maximum of two at a time now and this is easier. However, this does work for me.

i.e. Blue first thing
Red 2nd charge
Blue Third charge etc.

Can't give times as this surely depends on how much you vape and what you are vaping.

katink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2008
the Netherlands
I have one of those frames filled with about a dozen tiny little drawers (meant for nails/plugs/screws etc) at the side of my desk. The drawers are big enough to make a battery fit inside. Two drawers above each other, top one full bats, bottom one empty bats; two drawers for to-be-washed and 'washed-and-ready' fillerwools; drawer for empty carts (without the wool), another for the silicon lids that come with new carts, another for the outertubes f cartridges, etc...

Real nice to have this thing, makes it a lot easier to find and to keep tidy whatever I might need as to e-smoking.

Last edited:

mimi

Dec 30, 2008
East Tennessee
Yeah, guys - with 8 batteries or more this is becoming a problem. My e-cig stuff is all over my kitchen. 2 or 3 charging at once, a certain corner for freshly charged ones. The organizer with drawers is a good idea.

Plus, all this needs to be put away before grandchildren drop by for a visit.

I actually put some small stickers on a few of mine. Gawd, it is so tacky!!! and they don't come off easily.

Can you imagine vaping in public with Hello Kitty stickers plastered all over the black 901????

Katoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2008
Florida
I keep charged batteries in an egg-cup by the charger. Charged go in the egg-cup. Uncharged are just lying by the charger waiting their turn.

I grab a fresh batt out of the egg-cup and lay the to be charged batt by the charger. We keep a post-it note with the time the batt in the charger was put in. Check the time, if charged, remove, put in egg-cup, replace old batt in charger, note time.

I also use an egg-cup when I wash an atomizer. I stuff some paper towel into the cup and cradle the atomizer in the paper towel and this keeps it firmly standing up.

Very simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread