Not open for further replies.

ColinD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
London UK
2014-01-10_124358.jpg

There ya go :)

Why have they not shown a pic of the recessed dripping well??
Isnt that one of the major selling points??

ColinD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
London UK
Still waiting on a supplier to stock this. I sent FT a note and they replied back as follows:

Thanks for your suggestion.

I have handed it over to our Purchasing department, and we will add it to our to-do list.
Thanks again.

Perhaps if more people suggest it then we can speed up the process.

just wanted to see if there was any News on this yet...?

Niko49

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
Kentucky
there's a bunch of 22mm drippers (authentic and clones)

there are 22mm omega and patriot clones on vaperoyalty.com

Ahh, I didnt see the patriot before. I ordered a fatty clone from FT Yesturday. Guess I will see how nice it is, next year when it ships.

Last edited:

jizzles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
California
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Rules: No mentioning of off site COOPS

the4thpower3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2010
Northern Virginia
I've got mine on the way from VapingTech.

I can't wait for FT (or other China reseller). Even if they listed today - it would probably list for $25 or so, say "ships in 5 days", then wait for CYN to be over, then restocking, then slow boat shipping - it would take 2+ months to get it.
So even at another $15-20 over wholesale - it's worth it to me to have mine by the end of the week :)
I've been getting very impatient waiting for my 3 FT orders to arrive (1 month out since I ordered).

On another note:
I've already noticed in the pics it's missing the lower o-ring (on the chamber body under the air holes - supposed to be one there).
I guess we'll find out soon enough when mine arrives.

jizzles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
California
I've got mine on the way from VapingTech.

I can't wait for FT (or other China reseller). Even if they listed today - it would probably list for $25 or so, say "ships in 5 days", then wait for CYN to be over, then restocking, then slow boat shipping - it would take 2+ months to get it.
So even at another $15-20 over wholesale - it's worth it to me to have mine by the end of the week :)
I've been getting very impatient waiting for my 3 FT orders to arrive (1 month out since I ordered).

On another note:
I've already noticed in the pics it's missing the lower o-ring (on the chamber body under the air holes - supposed to be one there).
I guess we'll find out soon enough when mine arrives.

I saw this too and sent an email. He said those were old pics sent to him during production. He said he'll update the site to reflect the actual atty that will be sent to us.

ColinD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
London UK
Peps if you are reading this I believe that Vaping Tech may be jumping the gun on the availability of certainly the 3d clone but possibly also the Origen RDA. Proceed with caution. I also believe that Jizzles, the4thpower3 and twistedchild316 are the same person and are in fact the owner of Vaping Tech, the associated Ebay site and also a site called Vineyard Vapes which is shilling the Vaping Tech site.

CAVEAT EMPTOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread