vaporator2000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
NYC
www.originvape.com
OriginVapeLOGOINSTAGRAMSQUARE1.jpg

Hey ECFers!

Due to onerous regulations on the horizon that have to do with how giveaways for vape gear are handled, we need to end the giveaways. But we aren't going to give up without a fight.

We found a solution that would allow us to still give back to the vaping community and ECFers, but things will have to change around here, since they can't be giveaways any more, unfortunately. Redd and I have found a perfect solution!

Big thank you to Reddhott for helping us run things around here. Isn't she awesome?

Redd will be here soon to inform everyone of the new system - stay tuned! =)

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida

Hey ECFers!

Due to onerous regulations on the horizon that have to do with how giveaways for vape gear are handled, we need to end the giveaways. But we aren't going to give up without a fight.

We found a solution that would allow us to still give back to the vaping community and ECFers, but things will have to change around here, since they can't be giveaways any more, unfortunately. Redd and I have found a perfect solution!

Big thank you to Reddhott for helping us run things around here. Isn't she awesome?

Yes She Is AWESOME

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Hey ECFers!

Yes she is........................totally awesome...............
Thank you for allowing us to continue to play with her and all of our other friends here...........

~~~will be back later today to explain how the "EVENTS" for deep discounted products will go!
it will be a new beginning and fun!!
again a BIG THANK YOU TO ORIGIN VAPES AND @vaporator2000 ~~~
:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
I can't wait.............Thank you for being so cunning to devise a way around the "rules"............
and for helping with all the contests.......................

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
you all r soooo sweet ty!!!

the way it will work is I'll post a event...then let you know what will be HUGELY discounted in said event. then at the end of the event..a person will be chosen using random org. to be able to purchase that item at a HUGELY..discounted price!! are YOU ALL IN??????

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014

the way it will work is I'll post a event...then let you know what will be HUGELY discounted in said event. then at the end of the event..a person will be chosen using random org. to be able to purchase that item at a HUGELY..discounted price!! are YOU ALL IN??????

Sounds like a plan.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida

yep, sounds good to me

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA

Yep, I'm in!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Excellent...............

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Just wanted to let y'all know that my Pangu tank was waiting for me when I got home from work this morning. Thanks to Origin Vape, vaporator2000, and Redd! I'll have to try it out when my new Heatvape Invader gets here, looking forward to it.

Sent from Doomite Central!

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Just wanted to let y'all know that my Pangu tank was waiting for me when I got home from work this morning. Thanks to Origin Vape, vaporator2000, and Redd! I'll have to try it out when my new Heatvape Invader gets here, looking forward to it.

WOO-HOO congrats again Doozie

can i talk ya into doing a New-Doo-Review, when you get it all up and running??

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
WOO-HOO congrats again Doozie

can i talk ya into doing a New-Doo-Review, when you get it all up and running??
Thanks Moonwater. :D

I'll have to see about that review idea. Haven't really done too much with the cam on my laptop, but this might give me the excuse to do so! Stay tuned...

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Thanks Moonwater. :D

I'll have to see about that review idea. Haven't really done too much with the cam on my laptop, but this might give me the excuse to do so! Stay tuned...

OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread