Original noisy cricket or cricket 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RigBick

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2018
Clearwater, Fl
So I have decided and my first mech will be a noisy cricket. So what do you all think? I would perfer a true mech. I am educated enough and have a mech Jedi on hand. So now Cricket or Cricket 2? I like the safes in place but I want a true mech. I am partial to Wismec products at this point. They have been very good to me at this point. My Gen 3 is a power house. I never use it to it's potential but the battery life is pretty good. When I feel the need to show my vape muscles I crank it up and blow ridiculous clouds. My daily is a Rx Mini and love it with a BB. Good flavor good clouds. A good cloud is a psychological stimulation to me in my analog cessation. Although not necessary the visual is satisfying. Regardless of which mod I purchased next I will first be placing my dead rabbit on top of it. I have the bills down to a science and my wicking is exceptional. The flavor is awesome. Having tried my Mech Jedis machine out I hope to come close to its performance. So noisy cricket or noisy Cricket 2? I really do want a true mechanical experience what do you all think?

Reactions: stols001

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
The NC1 is very cheap, small, light and powerful. But it also requires absolute safety diligence if you want to avoid accidents.
The NC2 is cheap, tough, handsome, ergonomic. It also offers regulated VV operation and safety features like short circuit protection and others.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
I had the first version and it is long gone. With two batteries in series at 8.4v on a full charge I could not tame it. Even with my largest, airiest RDA using a higher resistance build, it was waaaay too hot for me. I just could not find a build that suited my vaping style.

Though not a true mech mod, I would consider getting the V2. It has protection and can be used in series or parallel.

Spey

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2016
Though not a true mech mod, I would consider getting the V2. It has protection and can be used in series or parallel.

RE: V2
Series-Regulated, Parallel-Unregulated, and Series-Unregulated for that insane 8.4v option ;-)

Persoannly, I typically run mine in Dual Parallel mode, and ocasionally Series-Regulated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread