Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
Please don't misunderstand my intentions of this post - I am generally very thoughtful and considerate of where I vape, the tram was just an oops and the theatre I just wanted a little nicotine. There is like no where in that park you can smoke/vape. And I agree completely with courtesy of where I vape. This post is getting turned in the wrong direction

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
I can vouch for laurae's loveliness. I'm sure it was an accidental oops, and she would not have kicked up a stink.

Thank you....I admittedly vapid in the show but only a few times and when it was dark....blew it down to my shirt. At ballgames, swim meets etc I always go to the smoking section!

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
Well I have gotten used to vaping in my house, work allows me to at my desk (I just pay attention to what visitors we have) and in my car so my ecig is like my 11th finger these days:)

A couple weekends ago I was in a no smoking room at a hotel.....I asked the manager if I could vape in my room only and he let me....how nice was he:)

I am a good egg and very seldom break the rules.....my hubby even tells me I worry too much....lol

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Vaping makes me want to stay home with my feet propped up where I can do it in piece.
Between no-smoking establishments treating it like smoking cigarettes and non supportive *friends* treating you like you're going to kill them and yourself too it's less hassle and less complicated to vape when I'm by myself.

When I first began vaping I felt empowered now I sometimes feel defeated.

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

chrisj3982

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Maybe its just me but I want vape any place that I think would be an issue to others,plus my stuff are all mods.I'm sure that may not go over well at all.The last thing I want to do is give use vapors a bad name,that's just me..

I'm the same way, we are already looked at a bit funny for vaping to begin with, I don't want to cause anyone to have to bring attention to the fact that I appear to be "smoking" where it isn't allowed. The way I see it, it's actions like this that are causing the non-vaping public to have an unfavorable opinion of vaping, especially the ones that know nothing about it. Let's all be a bit more careful where we chose to pull out our mods and vape wherever we have the urge, especially while all of these regulations and restrictions are being pushed through. We need to stop making ourselves out to look like we don't care about other people. We already are basically under a microscope amid all this FDA stuff, and local government trying to ban vaping in public, don't give them more ammunition to pass their silly laws against us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread