Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Louie

Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Southern California
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
ahh the xvostick- possibly the most ergonomic & fun mod i have ever owned. actually- scratch possibly, it is! hands down.

I was lucky enough to get the one i own off ebay!! imagine that. I was the only one who bid on it too, it was probably so rare to find one there i was the only one who found it. I wish you goodluck acquiring one :)

I thought my obsessiveness would be annoyed about having the brass version, but nope, still amazement. It looks great with my 19mm kayfun mini v3 all the way to my 23.5mm hurricane!

& dont even get me started how the darn thing REFUSES to scratch! ive never seen anything like it!

Real shame they stopped making em. I bet a dna200 or even dna75 would be wildly popular. Wish more people sold these 'cage'(?) style mods, once you use the xvostick, any mod with the tank sticking out looks kind of silly.;)

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Picked up a Pristine Black Xvo Brass buttons this morning off ; Billet Box & High End Trading Post still looking for a SS Version.....:banana::banana::w00t:

Seen 6:28am

Just out of curiosity, does the micro USB battery charger work on the new precious?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Page 3 I can't believe this thread is still alive Bumpster!
Patience is the sign of a true Mini shopper. Anything less results in nothing but failure.

I think that's even written as a genuine Buddhist principle somewhere. "He who cannot wait can never know the true appreciation of an XvoStick."

No? Maybe I'm misguided.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread