126   0   0
bump723.JPG

King_Louie

Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Southern California
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Are you still looking for an Xvostick? Im curious if you are specifically desiring the 'special edition' or just an xvostick in General. I believe i chimed in earlier on this thread, i cant get enough of mine, its my daily driver.

I ask because a friend on a seperate forum has 2 xvosticks as well & has a third he kept as backup, but recently informed me that since his 2 in rotation refuse to die (if you have one youll know)
He is selling the 3rd. It is brass buttons, and he is firm on charging original retail because he got it from Chels directly back when, and its completely brand new. If you are interested i could possibly refer him to ECF or give you his email directly ( if thats allowed here:) ) I believe he told me 235 including PP fees & shipping.

Im sure shipping abroad could be worked out if you want it that badly!!
I almost considered buying it myself, but i dont have the excess coin laying around at the moment, and i feel like 1 is enough for me, i dont see it failing my anytime soon.
Plus, i got mine for $110 on ebay of all places, so i was stubborn about paying double that, even if it is the fair retail price. (Ebay, i tell you! what are the odds. Never seen one again on there since, i check at least once a week:D)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Are you still looking for an Xvostick? Im curious if you are specifically desiring the 'special edition' or just an xvostick in General. I believe i chimed in earlier on this thread, i cant get enough of mine, its my daily driver.

I ask because a friend on a seperate forum has 2 xvosticks as well & has a third he kept as backup, but recently informed me that since his 2 in rotation refuse to die (if you have one youll know)
He is selling the 3rd. It is brass buttons, and he is firm on charging original retail because he got it from Chels directly back when, and its completely brand new. If you are interested i could possibly refer him to ECF or give you his email directly ( if thats allowed here:) ) I believe he told me 235 including PP fees & shipping.

Im sure shipping abroad could be worked out if you want it that badly!!
I almost considered buying it myself, but i dont have the excess coin laying around at the moment, and i feel like 1 is enough for me, i dont see it failing my anytime soon.
Plus, i got mine for $110 on ebay of all places, so i was stubborn about paying double that, even if it is the fair retail price. (Ebay, i tell you! what are the odds. Never seen one again on there since, i check at least once a week:D)

I do believe that our dear friend, Ye Ole Noodlish One, is very much set on something with SS buttons. That's nice of you to bring up though, KL, as there may be others who are interested.

I'd strongly suggest he try dropping a For Sale ad up, just to gauge the interest. Like you, mine remain the pinnacle for Out & About use, 2nd to none.

I simply don't believe it's possible to improve on the design & quality of an Xvo. Extraordinary, from every perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread