The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Our business hours

Discussion in 'Copper Creek' started by FlyingV, Jun 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. FlyingV

FlyingV ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I just want to update everyone:

We have purchased a new building, and are going to be renovating/moving Copper Creek to larger facilities.

As of this week, we will be closing the website every Friday at 4pm Central time, and re-opening on Monday at 8am. I did post it on the website earlier in the week, but wanted to make sure to post it here as well.

We've been working 12-14 hour days, 7 days a week since we opened. While we love what we do, we need some time on the weekends to attend to our home, our family, and the new building.

I do hope that everyone understands.

Thank you.

2. Ozwald

Ozwald Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 12, 2013
    Montana
    As a self-employed slave, I can completely understand the need for some downtime - I'm all too familiar with the 120-140 hour weeks. What I could use is some clarification on is the website ordering. Why are the hours restricted to place an order? Why not allow 24/7 ordering & just get to the orders over the weekend on Monday morning? I've gone to the site 4 times to place an order, only to realize that it's Friday afternoon & you've already shut off ordering. I'm not in a big hurry to get the order, but I never seem to time it right to at least place it. Is there something I'm missing?

Looking forward to trying your juices, I hope. I've heard some good things about your coffee.

Not trying to beat up on you guys, just an honest question. Thanks! :)

3. FlyingV

FlyingV ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Hi,

For over two years we had the checkout open 24/7 and found ourselves working nearly 24/7. Leaving the checkout open means that we have to mix 7 days a week or we get hopelessly behind. We like getting orders out quickly, and not getting orders out within a day completely rattles me.

Most people can place an order without having to contact me, but when someone makes a mistake with their order I need to be available to correct it.

As much as I love what I do, I do need to tend to my family/home/etc.

4. Ozwald

Ozwald Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 12, 2013
    Montana
    Understandable, thank you for the clarification.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.