Our First DIY order! Thoughts and Flavor Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

Me and my beautiful wife been vaping exclusively about 4 mos. We are diy'ers at heart and are gonna dive into making our own juice. This forum has so much info! We are considering the "essential depot" vg/pg on amazon. we have prime, so free ship. Rtsvapes seems to have the best price on nic (60mg) Wizardlabs has better prices on the capella and tfa flavors. MFS has a 15 % off coup though. We gonna get us a liter of vg/pg and 250mg of nic. Looking to get 10 or 15 flavorings for starters but which ones!?!?

Juices we like:

We both love Tribecca (halo), BlueVoodoo (Mister E) and their RY4 ok

I love!!! RyD2 and VanApple Wood (vapor hut) and Mother's Milk (SB) and Vermillion River Ry4 good

Flavors we like:

I must Have!!! good creamy custardy type base!!!? Also, Green Apple (fruity-ish not so candy like), Strawberry, Caramel, Vanilla, Berry flavors/Mix, A cool, mild menthol flavor, Apple Pie, Toffee Coffee, cinnamon roll

Flavors we would like to make:

A good deserty RY4, Apple Pie, Apple tobacco, Berry Blend-Menthol, creamy custardy vape that i can add strawberry, blueberry, blackberry etc to.

Finally, what is a nice, MELLOW, light flavored, smooth tobacco to build a custom ry4 or creamy fruit tobacco on? thanks so much everyone! I am looking very forward to any thoughts or wisdom you all may have!

Much Grace and Peace,
Jon and Amanda

drksideken

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Syracuse, IN, USA

Tom Fuller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2014
Mansfield, Texas, United States
On flavors I am finding there are HUGE variances in concentration strength. My opinion is some are so strong that to get a good taste you have to use 1ml of flavor in a 100ml solution and others are much much lighter where it takes 20ml in a 100 ml solution. My point being if you find something "off" about the flavor try stepping up or down in 1% steps until you find where you like it. I suggest working with a flavor by itself until you like the percentage and then blend known good tastes for best results.

Live Long and Vape!

williebb123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2010
Mount Shasta California
good luck with the mixing and once you find the ones you like you can find better prices when buying 30ml and 120ml flavors , start playing with an ejuice calculator if you havent done so already to start learning how they work there are some great ones out there and a few even calculate price and inventory which is cool also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread