Our Member, Frubbish to give ABC TV News Interview on E-Cigs Tomorrow - Let’s Wish Frubbish Luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Reporter for ABC TV, Jaclyn Allen on News 7 KMGH In Denver will be interviewing our Forum Member, Frubbish about e-cigs tomorrow and air her report.

Ms. Allen was kind enough to come on the Forum and request one of our members in the Denver area for an interview and ask some questions–"before doing her report".

Frubbish, who has been an e-cig user for the last 6 months and joined our Forum in October of 08. Frubbish is up to speed on the studies that have been done and I have emailed them to Ms Allen. We look forward to the News Article and we should all give a full shout out to Frubbish for stepping up to the plate and taking the time out of their work schedule to do this interview about our devices.
If you have any comments for Ms Allen,click here.---Sun

Wildsky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Nebraska
Don't forget to wash behind your ears and wear clean underwear :D
Oh Crap - if they wanna see your undies you might want to cancel..

bleh.gif

Good luck Frubbish!

puff-puff-pass

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Alberta
Wow...you guys sure know how to put added pressure on someone :D:shock:

Good luck Frubbish! You have every member of this forum, and I'm sure every other e-cig forum, behind you 100%.

Remember to take your time and think about what you want to say. Depending on how well the reporter stays unbiased, it's easy to have them screw your words into something "they" wanted to hear.

ROCK IT OUT TO THE WORLD FRUBBISH!!

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
I'm getting interviewed tomorrow too :D

AND if all goes as planned, I'll have the segment recorded in HD!

Good going Buzzy--we were concerned you would not have your e-cig in time!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got it yesderday or was it today? --But, since you have been buzzing around here for some time now--you are defenitly qualified for the task--be sure to take a look at the studies---Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread