Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
What an accomplishment to be able to stick with vaping for 2 whole years!

Congratulations to you, Pokey!!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pokey_80s.jpg

POKEYLOVE-1.jpg

THEADVENTURESOFGUMBYANDPOKEY.jpg

You deserve a nice vacation by the water :)

GumbyandPokey.jpg

Post #44 Where we first met :)
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/103901-help-what-mess-2.html

Last edited:

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
So many thanks to all of you - what a surprise, such an unexpected happy and fun surprise!

So many Pokeys, who knew? But, more importantly so many friends - and for that I am most grateful. Without you, I'd never have stuck around this long. And I am so glad that I have

Thanks for taking the time to make this day such a special one - it is so because of each one of you.

Yup, I am 2; still need my vaping bib, though. :laugh:

Much love and many hugs to each of you,
Pokey/Steph

And to Salem - you found our first contact? Unbelievable! Seems like eons ago but I remember sitting at the table and making that package for you - our first of many, but my first true PIF. I am so glad you chose to respond - my world would have taken a different path without you being a part of it, for sure. One that I doubt would have been as wonderful as the one I found.

More unbelievable that the giant box of tissues you've left hasn't been big enough. But you knew it wouldn't be; I am glad you remembered them. :) :cry: :)

Last edited:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
So many thanks to all of you - what a surprise, such an unexpected happy and fun surprise!

So many Pokeys, who knew? But, more importantly so many friends - and for that I most grateful. Without you, I'd never have stuck around this long. And I am so glad that I have

Thanks for taking the time to make this day such a special one - it is so because of each one of you.

Yup, I am 2; still need my vaping bib, though. :laugh:

Much love and many hugs to each of you,
Pokey/Steph

And to Salem - you found our first contact? Unbelievable! Seems like eons ago but I remember sitting at the table and making that package for you - our first of many, but my first true PIF. I am so glad you chose to respond - my world would have taken a different path without you being a part of it, for sure. One that I doubt would have been as wonderful as the one I found.

More unbelievable that the giant box of tissues you've left hasn't been big enough. But you knew it wouldn't be; I am glad you remembered them. :) :cry: :)

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

cry.jpg

me too :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread