Out of Stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
There are a couple of flavors I want to order, but they are out of stock. When is a new shipment expected so that I can order?

Also - I know a 510 battery will work on a blu atty. Will the multi battery charger work to charge blu batteries? If so, I want one.

Thanks,
~A

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
There are a couple of flavors I want to order, but they are out of stock. When is a new shipment expected so that I can order?

Also - I know a 510 battery will work on a blu atty. Will the multi battery charger work to charge blu batteries? If so, I want one.

Thanks,
~A

Hey Angelique!

Let us know which flavours you are interested in and we'll give you an idea of when we should be receiving more.

With respect to the blu battery on a 510 charger, I have only heard bad things about doing this. I would not recommend it...

Happy vaping!
Jack

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi Jack,

I want coffee bean and cowboy blend. It looks like you have everything else I want. Do you have anything that tastes like juicy fruit gum? I am assuming doublemint gum is equal parts pepermint and spearmint - am I right?

~A

Hey Angelique!

With respect to Coffee Bean, it should be in stock this coming week.

The Cowboy Blend should take just a bit longer (should be the following week), as we're waiting on some new ones before getting our order shipped (can you say Ultimate versions of Marlboro and Camel, plus a new tobacco called Shade)! :D

With respect to doublemint gum, you're probably right about both peppermint and spearmint but I'll bet it will take some work to get the right proportions...

Would love to hear your results!

Happy Vaping!
Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread