Status
Not open for further replies.

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
A World Traveler
@tiempo, This stuff just got so out there I just backed up and went mechanical again. Really it is the newest upgrade out there. My best purchase in awhile has been the Boxer BF 20700 everything else is just the same old of stuff in a different wrapper.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
And the first reply was....a Pico.
Not surprised and don't disagree in the slightest.

One day I'll get one just so I can recommend the damn thing.

Welcome back by the way :)
I know the pico must be good, as they are always recommended, but they are ugly I think...never liked the way the battery thing sticks up. ..but I know they are cheap and good, so that's probably more important to most

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Hi all! I have been vaping for about 7 years now. I started with those crappy carts with the foam in them and moved on to dripping. As soon as the EVOD came out, I snatched one up and solved all my leaky, hard to carry, inconvenient ecig problems. And, that's where I have stayed (stagnated) ever since. Recently, I have begun looking for something newer (whats not?) and more exciting to continue my vaping experience. AND IM LOST. There is too much out there, so I figured why not come back to the forum and get some advice. Im looking for something that is small, slim and compact that travels well with an easily fillable tank. I would like the coils to be reasonable to replace and hold up well. Remember, I haven't read up on any of the new technology, so the K.I.S.S. principle applies. The more user friendly the better!! Thanks for any advice!

Hi tiempo. Welcome Back.

I can only imagine how Confusing, and maybe even Bewildering, things may seem having been away for Awhile. So much has Changed.

But in a Good Way. Because most stuff Today works very well.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
Ego One will vape similar yet hold more and produce more vapor. The CLR coils rebuild very much like a PT coil. I still often use Evods and Protanks (on my box mods) but also use Ego Ones, Kayfuns, Trons, and Nautilus 2 tanks. If you still like the Evods, you should probably stick with MTL tanks. Perhaps a Kamger Subtank or Toptank.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
I only ever had 1 Evod and I liked it at the time other than the plastic window that could be damaged by certain juices. So I switched over to the Smok ARO's which were basically the same thing but had a glass tank. I still have some with some juice in them and occasionally take a puff or two off of them, but find them way too tight of a draw now. If I could find a way to loosen them up, I might use them more. They were good little tanks and the coils were really easy to rebuild.

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
I only ever had 1 Evod and I liked it at the time other than the plastic window that could be damaged by certain juices. So I switched over to the Smok ARO's which were basically the same thing but had a glass tank. I still have some with some juice in them and occasionally take a puff or two off of them, but find them way too tight of a draw now. If I could find a way to loosen them up, I might use them more. They were good little tanks and the coils were really easy to rebuild.
I drilled out the tiny airholes on the base of my EVODs, if you could do that with the ARO

lynn508

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2011
alabam
I have been at this for 6 years and am also out of the loop...but it's my choice. I have both the vtc mini and pico in multiples. I was old school mtl but once I got the subtank mini to go with them I decided I had all I needed. You can set the stm low enough to use as mtl or also dtl which is when I found that I was in the middle. Don't need huge vaper plumes but also don't want to suck a milkshake through a straw. I also have the ego one and still prefer the stm. The pico is almost too small for me to hold well so the vtc mini is my overall choice. While it's nice to have the longevity of a 2/3 battery mod I just don't like the size and 200w of power is really becoming a joke...who really needs that.

tiempo

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
WISCONSIN
yall went and did it,scared tiempo away.

No, Im still here.. just trying to make my way thru all the suggestions. I think I will probably pick up an innoken or the aspire kit, just to try out a "boxier" type of hand feel. The boxes I have had in the past have been huge and clunky (I think it was a Stewie Juice Box about 6 years ago, time flies), and I really didnt take to them at all. These look much smaller, maybe they will have a better hand feel. The Pico seems larger than the other 2, is it? And it comes with "spare parts". I want absolutely nothing to do with rebuilding anything. What are the spare parts for?

2 more questions:
1. Have the pod systems improved at all over time? I saw someone using a Juul, that thing was TINY! Does anyone know of anything like that that has refillable pods?
2.What is this mouth to lung thing? Is there another method?

Last edited:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
You are a mtl (mouth to lung) vaper, I am a dtl (direct to lung) vaper who also enjoys rlh (restricted lung hits) or some use rdl (restricted direct lung). The Innokin Coolfire I4 will have the most comfortable hand feel of all the above mentioned and will last for years.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
No, Im still here.. just trying to make my way thru all the suggestions. I think I will probably pick up an innoken or the aspire kit, just to try out a "boxier" type of hand feel. The boxes I have had in the past have been huge and clunky (I think it was a Stewie Juice Box about 6 years ago, time flies), and I really didnt take to them at all. These look much smaller, maybe they will have a better hand feel. The Pico seems larger than the other 2, is it? And it comes with "spare parts". I want absolutely nothing to do with rebuilding anything. What are the spare parts for?

2 more questions:
1. Have the pod systems improved at all over time? I saw someone using a Juul, that thing was TINY! Does anyone know of anything like that that has refillable pods?
2.What is this mouth to lung thing? Is there another method?
Not sure what you are looking at but only spare parts if you get a pico kit that comes with a tank then you may have spare 0 rings, and they always send one or two extra drop in coils.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread