Out of Touch & Looking for Lightweight

Status
Not open for further replies.

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
Been vaping for several years now but got comfortable with the mods I have and have lost touch with what is new. I'm looking for a lightweight PV to take with me when I'm out and about. What I already have is excellent but it is big, heavy and bulky. Great for vaping when at home but awkward to carry when out of the house. Recently I dusted off an old Riva
that I hadn't used in a couple of years and was surprised how well it vapes. With an old 306 atty I found it produces as much vapor and throat hit as some of the more advanced and expensive PV's that I have. Got me to thinking if this old Riva does that well maybe there's other lightweight PV's that have been introduced in the last couple of years that do even better. Can someone recommend something lightweight that produces excellent throat hit and vapor?

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344355755.758184.jpg
Here's a comparison in size between provari with a tank and the 1000mah ego twist with a 306 DCA. The twist weighs about 1/4 of the provari set up.

evilferret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Flushing NY
If you're okay with box mods, take a look at the VV Gripper or the Smoktek Varicool box.

I'm loving the smaller design. I don't like carrying a huge tube outside anymore.

My current setup is the Varicool + 510 sealed adapter + MA306 + drip shield. The sealed adapter + drip shield acts like a bootleg DCA.

Good luck! Also recently started checking for new things and there are tons.

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
If you're okay with box mods, take a look at the VV Gripper or the Smoktek Varicool box.

I'm loving the smaller design. I don't like carrying a huge tube outside anymore.

My current setup is the Varicool + 510 sealed adapter + MA306 + drip shield. The sealed adapter + drip shield acts like a bootleg DCA.

Good luck! Also recently started checking for new things and there are tons.

+1 on the VV Gripper a very nice melding of PWM and constant voltage. I'm using it with a Penelope. I bought it mostly because it was cheap and I wanted to try it. I like it as much or more than mods that cost me twice the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread