Outstanding Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judge Mental

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
FL
Although I've been disappointed more often than not, I still expect prompt, reliable and courteous service from a supplier/retailer. I feel lucky when I get one out of the three; usually satisfied with two; and downright happy when I hit the trifecta. I'm not one to gush when an order goes through as expected. Don't get me wrong... I'm all about being appreciative and thanking someone for a job well done. I just don't effusively comment on it, as a rule.

That being said... let the gushing begin! :D I received my second order from Eastmall yesterday. Shipment was quick - as was the first. However, a piece of equipment was defective and there were a few minor errors on some items I was supposed to have received. I contacted Ed and sat back to wait the 24 hours or so I feel is reasonable for a response. I got a reply within minutes saying he would look into it and get back to me. No worries. Minutes later my cell phone rang and I'm wondering who the hell would be calling me at 1:30 am? ED!! 8-o The problem was resolved in WAY more than a fair and equitable manner. Fixed, done - just like that. Clearly, his only goal was to make sure I was happy with my purchase - and he did just that. We had a rather lengthy chat about his vision for bringing unique and excellent customer service to the company which, if realized (and I have absolutely no doubt it will be) will place Eastmall as a leader - if not the leader - in this business.

David has done himself and his company proud by bringing this man aboard. (Are you listening, David?!?) Eastmall (and specifically Ed) has earned a customer for life. I will go out of my way to get the products I want from Eastmall.

Ed, I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation. Not only do I feel totally secure in purchasing from you since I know you'll stand behind it and do whatever it takes to make it right should something go wrong, but I feel as if I've made a new friend to boot. Does it get any better than that?

Enjoying my new found 'fanboy' status. Now... if you'll excuse me, I have some shopping to do. :D

Suzi

Paradiso

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
MA - USA
I was about to create a new thread saying this exact thing, instead I'll just add to yours.
I have had a very similar experience, minus the phone call. (Maybe Ed isn't into chatting up a guy at 1:30 AM :D)
Ed has been an extreme gentleman in his dealings with me, unquestioning about my issues. His only concern was to put things right.
Eastmall has a customer for life (just placed another order)

To echo what was said above, David you are smart and lucky to have Ed working with you.

Best Regards
John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread