Not open for further replies.

Sense Field

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2010
Nomad
Thanks buddy!

I just saw that you got one too! Here I was just thinking I was the only lucky person!

So I've had my first leaking incident...seems like that's par for the course with tanks...my eGo-Leaks...my 510-T leaks...and now this leaks also. Seems like it might be a good idea to store this horizontal or perhaps upside down over night.

Sense Field

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2010
Nomad
You inquired?

I think you meant to say "I asked for one for review". You know, like you did to vendors at VapeFest.

Awww....don't cry little guy...people watch your reviews also...just not as many.

Vapefest was full of half rate venders hardly worth talking to let alone getting review units off of. I'm sorry if I offended your buddies when I laughed at them and told them I would never pay $300 for their gigantic, heavy, weirdly shaped Mod. Of course...they could have provided a review unit...so I could tell them everything they did wrong...but we both know that that wasn't going to happen. Instead...they will probably give you one and you can gush about it like you did when you interviewed them for vapeTV.

Next time you have a snide remark...why don't you keep it to yourself rather then coming into my thread and attempting to be offensive.

Whip it...whip it good!

Sense Field

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2010
Nomad
Wondering how you would clean that atty.
Could it be dry burned?
Does it look like you can expose the coil for a burn if you had too?
I might wait for the 200+ user beta thread before I get my card out.

Actually...after watching Mike's video...I figured out that the atomizer is actually the whole top section above the silver line. It all pops off...so you can just soak it.

GiMante

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
So Cal
www.VaperSociety.com
Awww....don't cry little guy...people watch your reviews also...just not as many.

Vapefest was full of half rate venders hardly worth talking to let alone getting review units off of. I'm sorry if I offended your buddies when I laughed at them and told them I would never pay $300 for their gigantic, heavy, weirdly shaped Mod. Of course...they could have provided a review unit...so I could tell them everything they did wrong...but we both know that that wasn't going to happen. Instead...they will probably give you one and you can gush about it like you did when you interviewed them for vapeTV.

Next time you have a snide remark...why don't you keep it to yourself rather then coming into my thread and attempting to be offensive.

Whip it...whip it good!

I'm sorry you got your feelings hurt by Basil. But the remarks that you made regarding the vendors at Vapefest is out of line and rude.

lols @Sense Field; So hold on...This Ego-Tank Rip-off which you described as having 'wonderful full flavour like the ego-t' (LOL) is an awesome device, where on the other hand the eclipse-eq is a heavy weirdly shaped mod....HAHA - you're a bird.

I wish you did get a chance to review the eclipse-eq so I could watch you tell mario everything that they "did wrong".

This is the equivalent of some idiot doing a review on a VCR as a BlueRay device comes out, and guy is dumb enough to call the BlueRay a shotty device while praising the VCR on it's 'quick rewind' feature and clear picture quality.

Thanks for the LOLs, you herb.

BasilRay > You

Fool.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Vapefest was full of half rate venders hardly worth talking to let alone getting review units off of.

Sense Field-REALLY? Have you lost the sense in your field of vision?

My post on you you-tube
I do have to question your integrity when you state on the ECF that
'Vapefest was full of half rate venders hardly worth talking to let alone getting review units off of'
Although I was not there I did read the list of vendors and none of them stuck out as half-rate. They are great vendors and due to you not getting any devices from them to Preview makes them half rate in your book makes you questionable in my book.

Last edited:

GitMoe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Illy Philly
Good review. Thanks for the first look. Im interested. I don't think you can fairly compare this to an Eclipse. So much senseless bickering. The Eclipse is $300. This unit should be in the ballpark of what people are used to paying for an eGo setup which would be $50ish. The target markets aren't even close. Relax people...

Sense Field

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2010
Nomad
Hey Git...thanks for backing me up here...

Simple fact is...I was less then impressed with vapefest and when a comment I made to a vender about their price is misconstrued as me asking every vender for free stuff...well...that's just silly. The silliest part is that BasilRay doesn't even correctly disclose products that he has gotten for free in compliance with FTC rules for product reviews.

I saw the little group of reviewers hanging together at vapefest...and I saw them glaring at me. You don't have to like me...but you have to respect the fact that I speak my mind...even if you don't like what I have to say.

I'm certainly not opposed to spending money on a mod or eCig...as you can see...I purchase over half of the things I review...but it has to be something I actually want to use...like the Hybrid Mini that I purchased recently for $225...money well spent.

If I really wanted an Eclipse...I would buy one...but as a UI/UX designer...I think their whole touch user interface is less then consumer friendly...I feel like people will have to memorize an instructions manual to simply use the thing...and of course...they will have to carry a back pack to transport it (exaggeration people).

I make no apologies...I'm harsh...and if you come into my thread and disrespect me with a useless post...I'll come right back at you...you have to expect that...this is the internet you know.

All that said...my audience is mostly non ECF viewers...if you don't like me...you don't have to watch.

If you do...I thank you for viewing.

Last edited:

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
The silliest part is that BasilRay doesn't even correctly disclose products that he has gotten for free in compliance with FTC rules for product reviews.

I saw the little group of reviewers hanging together at vapefest...and I saw them glaring at me. You don't have to like me...but you have to respect the fact that I speak my mind...even if you don't like what I have to say.

Wrong and wrong. Everything I receive for free is disclosed in the video and in the comments section. I have never asked for anything for review, nor would I ever. If I want to review something, I'll buy it. Simple enough.

Also, you flat out asked Mario if he would give you a device for review. Don't deny that, I was standing right there. Your exact words were something along the lines of, "I'm a reviewer on YouTube. Want to give me one for review?" You were flat-out denied, and then when you found out the price, huffed off feigning disinterest.

Don't be too ....-hurt that you were called out on begging for a free mod. I mean you should have thought of word getting out before you did it in the open, like a classless douche.

JohnGalt

Moved On
May 14, 2010
Arizona
I'm sorry you got your feelings hurt by Basil. But the remarks that you made regarding the vendors at Vapefest is out of line and rude.

Gonna have to agree with Gina here man and Basil. You sounded like a real ....... just there. A lot of venders are just starting out and trying to get into a fledgling market. They work hard and will grow. I can see that your attitude is definately why you have to ask for review pieces instead of them being sent to you based on your reputation for respect and honesty.

Also, its kind of funny, I've been in this community for over 2 years, I know basil but have never heard of you. Huh....funny...

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
One last note: Make no mistakes...every reviewer gets free stuff...there is only one that I know of who doesn't...and that is Cozzicon.

I really .... REALLY ... would prefer to not be drawn into this discussion.

I have no enemies in the reviewer community. The way I do things shouldn't be used as an example of anything other the way "cozzicon chooses to do it".

That being said, I really don't have a dog in this fight.

Ivisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.composed-chaos.com
Vaperite.com, CherryVape.com, Madvapes.com, ePipeMods.com, MyVaporStore.com, EmpireMods.com, EliquidPlanet.com, VolcanoEcigs.com, Electronicstix.com, Vaporheads.net, PinkSpotVapors.com, JohnsonCreekSmokeJuice.com, Cignot.com, CloudsOfVapor.com, LiquidXpress.com, AtmosUSA.biz, DigitalCiggz.com, Cigtechs.com, Litecigusa.com, Altsmoke.com, Awesomevapor.com

Yeah, that's a huge list of half rate vendors right there. *rollseyes*

Your credibility is completely shot.

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010

Whip it...whip it good!

You have just put a stink on yourself I don't think will ever go away. Good luck recovering from that.

You have more YouTube views than @basilray because all of your vids are on commodity products like the Volcano. That's what the non-vapers Googling ecigs are looking for. There are more of them. Congratulations on your YouTube views from people not in the vaping community. I think you have alienated all of us in the vaping community with your posts in this thread. @basilray has done more for vaping in the last year than you will if you stick around for 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread