Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
Didn't post that one 'cause Mr. Breeze is looking for an ohm checker version, I think. We're pretty much all looking for the ohm checker version?

Actually, I might be looking for a 2013 rubber clad model. The 2013 is the model Discount Vapors last sold. It has, I believe an OLED display and is capable of displaying Puffs count, Battery Voltage, Current, Watts, Output Voltage and Cartomizer Resistance. I'm not seeing any like that.

My 2013 model took a tumble and seems to output no more.

What will 2014 bring..?

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Yes, on Alibaba. I have several new Alibabian friends now... ;)

Haha, that made me laugh! I make new friends every time too. Interesting thing is that several vendors on alibaba knew who I was the instant I gave them my email address (it has dragonbone in it). The first time that happened I was quite shocked!

Most, if not all of the big ecig companies read this forum! Bet you didn't know that :p. Two different guys even thanked me for always being 'fair' and standing up for Chinese.

Here you go. sigelei. But the min order is 5. Ovale V8 VV/Resistance Checker.

No Gold color in the newer model AFAIK. Maybe someone can set up a tiny mini co-op....?

Edit:
Found the gold in rubber.

2zpru4l.jpg

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Haha, that made me laugh! I make new friends every time too. Interesting thing is that several vendors on alibaba knew who I was the instant I gave them my email address (it has dragonbone in it). The first time that happened I was quite shocked!

Most, if not all of the big ecig companies read this forum! Bet you didn't know that :p. Two different guys even thanked me for always being 'fair' and standing up for Chinese.

Here you go. sigelei. But the min order is 5. Ovale V8 VV/Resistance Checker.

No Gold color in the newer model AFAIK. Maybe someone can set up a tiny mini co-op....?

Edit:
Found the gold in rubber.

2zpru4l.jpg

Pretty wild, DB! No, never stopped to think about the vendors being over here on ECF, but it makes total sense.

*waving*... Hi Alibaba Vendors!

That gold one doesn't look gold to me. Could just be the pic, but do you think it looks like yours?

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Pretty wild, DB! No, never stopped to think about the vendors being over here on ECF, but it makes total sense.

*waving*... Hi Alibaba Vendors!

That gold one doesn't look gold to me. Could just be the pic, but do you think it looks like yours?

Looks awfully close to me. DB posted a pic of her gold one.... some place about 149 pages back - lol. (Nope - not gonna go look for it.) The "tone" of the gold color looks very similar. Pics can throw things off though. My 1st generation one in shiny white - the kind that has the recessed connector - looked stark white in the pic, but it's more of a "vanilla ice cream" white. Doesn't matter to me.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Rick, certainly couldn't hurt to put up a planning/interest thread. Who knows... there just might be some closet Ovale lovers hanging around these parts.

Cool, who would've thunk it to check the first post! Everyone, say it with me now....... D'oh!

And here we go... side by side.

eajuo9.jpg
2zpru4l.jpg

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
Rick, certainly couldn't hurt to put up a planning/interest thread. Who knows... there just might be some closet Ovale lovers hanging around these parts.

Cool, who would've thunk it to check the first post! Everyone, say it with me now....... D'oh!

And here we go... side by side.

eajuo9.jpg
2zpru4l.jpg

The units in the photo appear to be late model as might be hinted by the tale-tale signs of chip legs/pins at the bottom of the display window...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread