Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
Our new UK marketing campaign has been most encouraging in the first couple of months and we now have over 600 Retailers stocking Intellicig. Hopefully there will be a store near you, if not already then soon. The roll out is being done geographically and is being automatically logged into our Store Locator system so that customers can simply type in their postcode and see a list of stores. We have just integrated the information into a UK map and soon they will be fully interactive.
John

Store Locator

UK Stores Map

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
I was out & about in Brent on Wednesday & noticed a number of stores with Intellicig posters in their windows (Edgeware Rd, Queensbury & Colindale).

I've also sent somebody to a known retailer in Stanmore for some starter kits & refils

Yep, the map's lookin' good! 664 as of today and rising each day.
Now the reorders are coming in quicker & quicker we are gonna be very busy!
John

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
The number of UK stockists is now well over 800 with the next big roll out about to hit the Blackpool area - well done to the Tangerines (Blackpool Football Club) for winning the play off final today and being promoted to the top flight of English football for the first time in 40 years; another local derby game for my Blackburn Rovers!

Anyway, if you want to locate your nearest UK stockist just type your postcode into our online locator - Store Locator.

Don't forget our May Sale!

1. Silver Starter Kits Reduced to just £20 for the weekend!

2. FREE Bottle of ECOpure with every Black Starter Kit sold this weekend!
Tick the checkbox on the product page and and add a note at checkout which flavour and strength you would like.

3. 10% Discount off any order to the value of £25 or more all weekend!
Enter Coupon Code maysale at checkout. (excludes Black & Silver Kits).

The offer will run until 6am on Monday 24th May.

John.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread