Oversea vender with a USA warehouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Which overseas e-cg company has a usa warehouse that ships? I can't remember the one I dealt with a couple years ago. Anyone know of one?

This might become a guessing game. ;)

I haven't needed anything in a while, but ~18-12 months ago it was becoming a thing among several of the popular large vendors... with a US distro facility as a selling point.
I don't suppose the trend has stopped, though I haven't checked.

Are you looking for that one, or just any one with the better pricing plus faster delivery?

eta: Oops... cross-posted with the OP. :D

Reactions: stols001

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Actually anyone that shipped local. Long overseas shipping times I don't have the patients for really. Do you know another one besides Angelcigs?

Sorry, I don't recall which from that time... though I'm thinking of some of the bigger names like Ave40, Efun, etc. (just names there... don't hold me to anything).

It was enough of "a thing" at the time, that we made mention of it when a new one would announce a "US Fulfillment Warehouse". Barring some US regs, change in the market, or phase of the moon... I'd think the trend had continued (it actually was a decent selling point... as you're demonstrating with this thread).

I'm unsure how to check beyond reading the related statements on each vendor's sites.

But hey... you've got the question out there now, and I haven't seen it mentioned in a while... let's see who shows up with some names. :)

ps: Or maybe the attempts weren't profitable after all and the trend died. :(

Reactions: unsure
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread