The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Oversea vender with a USA warehouse

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by unsure, Sep 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. unsure

unsure ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Which overseas e-cg company has a usa warehouse that ships? I can't remember the one I dealt with a couple years ago. Anyone know of one?

2. puffon

puffon Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2014
    The Villages, FL
  3. unsure

Yeah, now I remember. It's hell getting old. :) Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jim_ MDP

Jim_ MDP Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2015

This might become a guessing game. ;)

I haven't needed anything in a while, but ~18-12 months ago it was becoming a thing among several of the popular large vendors... with a US distro facility as a selling point.
    I don't suppose the trend has stopped, though I haven't checked.

Are you looking for that one, or just any one with the better pricing plus faster delivery?

eta: Oops... cross-posted with the OP. :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. unsure

Actually anyone that shipped local. Long overseas shipping times I don't have the patients for really. Do you know another one besides Angelcigs?

6. Jim_ MDP

Jim_ MDP Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2015
    Sorry, I don't recall which from that time... though I'm thinking of some of the bigger names like Ave40, Efun, etc. (just names there... don't hold me to anything).

It was enough of "a thing" at the time, that we made mention of it when a new one would announce a "US Fulfillment Warehouse". Barring some US regs, change in the market, or phase of the moon... I'd think the trend had continued (it actually was a decent selling point... as you're demonstrating with this thread).

I'm unsure how to check beyond reading the related statements on each vendor's sites.

But hey... you've got the question out there now, and I haven't seen it mentioned in a while... let's see who shows up with some names. :)

ps: Or maybe the attempts weren't profitable after all and the trend died. :(

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.