OVNS Vape X pod refill issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

shangula

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2014
British Columbia
Hi, just picked up an OVNS late afternoon yesterday. I enjoy the hit/draw, and everything else except: The first time I filled the fresh pod, it filled absolutely fine... but when I went to fill it later in the evening, it would pool at the top of the fill hole and make a mess, with a lot of patience I managed to get it 3/4 full... I jus't dont understand how it filled with ease out of the box but ever since just clogs/pools when filling. This is using both a glass dropper and bottle with plastic spout tip. Not too keen on going to get a syringe from the pharmacy, but if it's good solution,t hen fine. Anything else I can try? Baffled how it filled perfect the first time but not afterwards.

Reactions: stols001

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
Hi, just picked up an OVNS late afternoon yesterday. I enjoy the hit/draw, and everything else except: The first time I filled the fresh pod, it filled absolutely fine... but when I went to fill it later in the evening, it would pool at the top of the fill hole and make a mess, with a lot of patience I managed to get it 3/4 full... I jus't dont understand how it filled with ease out of the box but ever since just clogs/pools when filling. This is using both a glass dropper and bottle with plastic spout tip. Not too keen on going to get a syringe from the pharmacy, but if it's good solution,t hen fine. Anything else I can try? Baffled how it filled perfect the first time but not afterwards.

You need to allow space for the displaced air to escape. It's easiest with a fill needle but you can manage with a dropper if you are careful not to seal off the hole with the dropper.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi and welcome,
I use a chubby gorilla bottle to fill my Minifit pods. I squeeze the bottle, insert the tip into the pod fill hole, invert both and then do a bit of release and squeeze to pull air out while pushing juice inside.
A syringe with a blunt needle is the PERFECT tool for the job.
s-l160011.jpg

Cheers
I

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread