Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Oxva Arbiter 2 RTA  1.jpg

Oxva Arbiter 2 The Best Top AFC rta in 2021
    The new version (2) of Arbiter RTA debuts today on the market with some changes made by the irrepressible OXVA staff.

The declared objective is to propose a RDL / DL tank that is more contained in size than the previous one but with a better aromatic yield than what (in my opinion) was already a point of reference in the sector of RTA tank with Top AFC.

► As usual before starting let's take a look at the (few) features announced by the manufacturer:

1. 100% watertight
    2. T2B Top to Bottom airflow + fan-shaped side airflow.

Enjoy the reading.

► Packaging:
    The packaging on the front shows the silver writing at the top indicating the name of the product (OXVA Arbiter 2 RTA). Just below there is an adhesive label that indicates the color of this sample (Black) and its liquid capacity (5ml). At the bottom there are two icons representing the following characteristics; 100% Leakproof and Fan-Shaped airflow. Next to these icons you can see the image of the new RTA.

The main features of the new Arbiter 2 RTA are described on the back of the package; the packing list is shown, the warnings on minors, the social networks where Oxva carries out brand promotion activities are indicated, the manufacturer's address is remembered and all the checks for the authenticity of this item are present.

It appears on the side edges of the box; "Designed By Justin Lai", the name of the brand (Oxva) and the words "sample" which is contained in a silver adhesive label to remind us that this is a demonstration product intended for reviewers and not for sale.

Oxva Arbiter 2 RTA  2.jpg

Oxva Arbiter 2 RTA  3.jpg

► Packing List:
    • 1 x Arbiter 2 RTA (5ml)
    • 1 x Straight glass tube (3.5ml)
    • 2 x Coil: Ni80, 0.4Ω, 28ga * 3 + 40ga, 3.0mm, 6Wrap.
    • 1 x Reducer for 510 Drip Tip
    • 2 x Cotton Laces
    • 4 x Spare screws
    • 1 x Allen key
    • 5 x O'ring
    • 1 x Warranty card
    • 1 x User Manual

Oxva Arbiter 2 RTA  4.jpg

► Specifications:
    • Dimensions: 26x52mm ∅24mm at the bottom
    • Weight: 77g
    • Capacity: 5ml ~ 3.5ml; 2ml (TPD)
    • Material: SS, glass "
    • Drip Tip 510/810
    • Top AFC
    • Rebuildable Honeycomb Deck

Oxva Arbiter 2 RTA  5.jpg

► Available colors:
    • Gold, SS, Matt black, Gunmetal, Rainbow.

Oxva Arbiter 2 RTA  6.jpg

► First impressions:
    I received the Arbiter-2 Black coloring for this test and as it had already happened with the first version of this tank I am pleased to note that opening the package the content is quite rich, there are two Ø3mm Ni80 28ga * 3 + 40ga coils pre-assembled, two abundant cotton laces, a spare pyrex glass with straight profile (3.5ml), a 510 reducer for the Drip-Tip, four spare screws, an Allen key and numerous spare o'ring.

Arbiter-2 maintains the good construction quality of its predecessor; smoothness of the threads and precision in both aesthetic and mechanical processing.

With a base diameter of 26mm, a height of 52mm and a weight of 77g, the Arbiter-2 RTA appears of more canonical dimensions than its Extra-Large predecessor, of which you can find the review here: OXVA Arbiter RTA Leakproof 28mm

Oxva Arbiter 2 RTA  7.jpg

► Exploded view:

Oxva Arbiter 2 RTA  8.jpg

Oxva Arbiter 2 RTA  9.jpg

► Refil:
    The Top-Cap has small knurls to improve finger grip and opens quickly with a 1/4 rotation, thanks to a quick "bayonet" type system.
    The closing / opening is solid and precise, the seal is guaranteed by a large silicone o'ring, the refill slots are of abundant size. The part around the filling slots uses an intelligent channel to drain the excess liquid into the tank avoiding overflows.

Oxva Arbiter 2 RTA  10.jpg

Last edited:

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    ► Bell:
    The central structure that incorporates the bell / chimney has two opposing slots at the top for the upper flow of air downwards. The slots measure 11x3mm and always on the AFC ring there are 5 small notches engraved for the necessary grip with the fingers.
    Lower down there is a large black silicone o'ring for the internal seal of the glass tank. On the bell we find the laser engravings of the logo and the name of the product.

Oxva Arbiter 2 RTA  11.jpg

► Inner part of the bell:
    The internal measurements of the bell are; 13mm wide and 17mm deep, the chimney has a 7mm wide hole. The metal insert inside the bell has the function of reducing to a minimum the harmful spaces and the pressure drops of the air flow. The air coming from the top is channeled passing through the two side openings on this metal insert, thus being diffused towards the coils.

Oxva Arbiter 2 RTA  12.jpg

► Deck with fan-shaped airflow:
    The new side bulkheads are very raised and join with the metal insert inside the bell. In the upper part of the uprights, "fan-shaped" slots have been created to invest the coil laterally, while at their base there are Allen screws for convenient tightening of the leg / coil.

Oxva Arbiter 2 RTA  13.jpg

The principle of this Deck + reduction insert system is always the same as the first version of Arbiter, but the new processes force the flow to an even more precise and compressed forced passage. The sensation during the vape is that of a "very direct" type Puff to the lungs, but I will talk about this in more detail later in the final considerations.

Oxva Arbiter 2 RTA  14.jpg

In addition to the raised and perforated bulkheads for the lateral air flow, the design of the posltless deck is completed by several holes that invest the coil with air even from the bottom up for a large "fan effect". The picture is completed by the 4 "blind" holes that house the coil legs.

Oxva Arbiter 2 RTA  15.jpg

The bottom of the atomizer has a unscrewable pin, isolated, slightly protruding and gold-plated, laser engraved there are: the CE mark, the disposal logo, the writing Arbiter 2, designed by Justin Lai, the production date and the lot ; 2021.08.17 A001.

Oxva Arbiter 2 RTA  16.jpg

► Build:
    The postless Deck with its 4 anchor points, allows single and dual-coil constructions.

The coil insertion system takes place vertically and their positioning is almost automatic, the raised platform with blind holes makes it necessary to cut the legs before their insertion. I cut the legs of the coils to a length of 5mm and I must say that in this way their exposure with respect to the "air fan" is maximized. The tightening screws are solid "Allen" type.

The cotton containment buttonholes are of reasonable size, they embrace the cotton at the top, leaving it free to breathe, the ends of the cotton are clearly visible once lowered to the bottom.

Oxva Arbiter 2 RTA  17.jpg

► Tank / Mod Aesthetics:
    Arbiter-2 with its 26mm wide (straight glass) finds good hospitality in several Mods, even if they are not excessively large, such as Brunhilde SBS. However, since the tank is also contained in height, it also goes well with "long" devices such as Aegis Max.

Oxva Arbiter 2 RTA  18.jpg

Oxva Arbiter 2 RTA  19.jpg

► Final Conclusions:
    Justin Lai has received a lot of praise since he made the first Arbiter RTA, so he worked hard on this second version to maximize the "guided" path of the air from the top to the side and to the lower part of the resistance. to rise with a wider "fan" effect.

He has kept the original metallic reduction integral with the bell to be placed above the deck. But he found a way to make this "coupling" even more precise in order to further limit the harmful spaces that disturb the correct flow of air towards the coils. Through this insert he has completely enclosed the deck inside it, leaving only the area for directing the air towards the coils free.

In my reviews, when it comes to atomizers I always want to test the spare part's and any coils supplied first.
    This is because I believe it can better help to make both the reviewer and the reader understand the constructive concept and the ideal destination of the product.

On the Oxva Arbiter-2 I then installed the two Ø3mm coils with 6 windings, Ni80 of 28ga * 3 + 40ga.
    Their resistive value is 0.4Ω for each resistance, in fact, once the construction operation has been completed, the indicated resistive value is 0.2Ω.
    Practically they are the same resistances that were supplied on the first Arbiter and to better verify the performance differences between the first and the second version of Arbiter I used the same red fruit liquid, with VG / PG 70-30 base and with 2mg / ml of added nicotine.

I started my test in the same way, namely at 60W. The first impression is the one I remembered, that is, it seems to be using an RTA Bottom air-flow, with a really direct and compact puff towards the lungs. The perception of the nicotine concentration present in the liquid is also very emphasized here compared to other Atom DLs that I use. This very high yield significantly affects the perception of flavor making it very charged.

The amount of steam emitted by the Arbiter-2 is abundant, but more than anything else it is the aspirated flow which seems particularly profitable and not very dispersive even with the AFC fully open. All the aromatic notes are enhanced, closing the AFC the performance improves even more, but the heat also increases, lowering the wattage things are balanced again, I always think this is a signal of excellent overall performance.

In 30W single coil with 50% open air, the sensations that Oxva's Abiter-2 offered me are even better than the Arbiter 1st version, perhaps thanks to the slightly reduced section AFC slots and the good overall work of reduction and compression of interior spaces.

Another positive note concerns the intake noise which, as before (Arbiter 28mm), does not undergo variations with any different AFC adjustment. The suction noise always remains with a deep and calm timbre, you will be able to hear the pops of the coils almost more pronounced than the noise of the Puff.

I find this "reduced" scale restyling to be excellent and I venture to say that Arbiter-2 is probably the best Tank with Top AFC on the market. As in the first version, in this second version I liked them; the construction materials, the precision of the couplings and the finishes, I also find the product aesthetically very pleasant and with a decent liquid capacity (5ml).

So if you don't own the first "Big" Arbiter and want to try something equally reliable (leak proof) and with equal aromatic yield in dual coil and even better in single-coil ... This Arbiter-2 RTA is for you .

• Thanks for reading

• Thanks to OXVA for sending me the sample for review.
    https://www.oxva.com/

Oxva Arbiter 2 RTA  20.jpg

Robin Huang

Unresolved Status
    Oct 25, 2021
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread