Ozark Fresh: Probably Should Be Avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnieBGood

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2011
MO
Yup Levitas, I live just outside of Springfield MO.
Sorry took so long for me to answer had truck problems and was out in the heat all day yesterday.
New truck - wouldnt think it would break down lol.
So its in the shop and finally got a rental today and made it home.
So hoping to get some time to do some research on the best flavoring to use and supplies to buy.
Hugs :)

I live just outside Sprinfield too. What we need around here is a good E-cig supply store! At least one that sells cartos and accessaries for both 808 and 501 along with juice. I can get great juice online at 10.00 for 30 ml with 3.00 shipping. It would be hard for you to beat that. Now if I could go to a store and get stuff for my e-cig and check out what you have in e-juice that would be great. Most of the time the online stores don't have everything I want in one place. *sigh* So the shipping can really add up. One will have 501 and DT. Can use the DT but not the batt charger because I have a 808. You get the idea.

But the start-up money needed is to much. I know because my son has a smoke shop and video store and he REALLY wanted to carry e-cig stuff from reputable suppliers. Cheap crap no problem but he wouldn't have anything to do with that.

wickedartglass

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2011
Missouri
Connie I dont blame him I wouldnt want to carry crap either.
Yes the start up would be high if putting it together all at once.
I agree we need a one stop shop here and would love to do it.
Also something to think about is the new ban in springfield that included the e-cig.
So no one will be able to try out the juice in the store so will have to come up with a way to do a try me type small dropper bottle to send outside - or set up outside of town - maybe in Republic , but I figure they will be passing a ban as well.
Seems all the towns are trying to get that done.
So still thinking and talking to hubby about it.
It might be doable if I start with juice and if that works then add all the other.
Hmmm, I am liking it more and more lol.

ConnieBGood

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2011
MO
Connie I dont blame him I wouldnt want to carry crap either.
Yes the start up would be high if putting it together all at once.
I agree we need a one stop shop here and would love to do it.
Also something to think about is the new ban in springfield that included the e-cig.
So no one will be able to try out the juice in the store so will have to come up with a way to do a try me type small dropper bottle to send outside - or set up outside of town - maybe in Republic , but I figure they will be passing a ban as well.
Seems all the towns are trying to get that done.
So still thinking and talking to hubby about it.
It might be doable if I start with juice and if that works then add all the other.
Hmmm, I am liking it more and more lol.

Are you sure about e-cig ban? I thought that was left up to owners of the place you were at. One thing is sure, people need to be educated about what e-cigs are. They see what they think is smoke and get crazy. Trying to tell them it is like the steam from a tea kettle or a cup of coffee and no more dangerous than that and their ears and minds shut down.

Wish the suppliers would get together and start an ad campaign about how e-cigs saves lives, not take them.

wickedartglass

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2011
Missouri
Yes I am sure about the ban.
Went they passed the no smoking ban in Springfield it included the e-cig.
Did any of the voters read it before they voted ummm probably not.
Did the research the e-cig to see if it was any danger to anyone before they voted? ummmm probably not.
Most people see smoking and first thing they think is it is bad for you and everyone around you.
They dont understand the e - cig isnt smoking it is vaping lol.
Now I did see that the Smoke 51 shop is running ads on tv now.
So maybe that will help with the understanding of the e-cig.
Hugs

I tried ordering Ozarkfresh ( Faux hillbilly site, gemmie a break) , and really too bad for me, I'm local too and would love to have a local source other than the one smokeshop ( with the brand old #7 @ $30.00/30ml,,,, anyway for ozarkfresh, seems they trashed thier own business before they even started,,,, No email answer, phoned left messege twice, no call back, fake looking site, , I would'nt take thier juice now if it was free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread