Status
Not open for further replies.

Trekie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
NM
Hi All -

I got my first mods on my birthday last year :p Shortly after - I bought spare batteries BUT some that I purchased ~for my favorite P16 ~ BUT I got to :toast: PIF the CR123's because they were to long.

It's time for me to order more batteries and wondered if I could get some recommendations? What has worked for your Super T's? What not to use? Where have you found Good OR Bad buys? service? inspiration LOL?

I ordered from so many different places that I cant remember where I purchased the 123's that didn't work. I will update if I run across them, but IF I remember right the long icr123's were black with flames on them (?Trustfire?)

Thanks so much! I searched some of this thread, but its a lot to read through - I don't know how to do trackbacks, but if a mod knows of other links that cover this that would be great!

Trekie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
NM
That is what I read, but the ones I bought only lasted about 8 to 10 weeks. If they aren't going to last any longer than that I was hoping I could get away with cheaper batteries!

I have 3 PV's going at all times. I have two batteries for each that I rotate (one black one and one red one). All of my AW batteries started preforming poorly at between 8 & 10 weeks. I am on my last set now so I need to order...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread