PA flavoring co op feeler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I know there is interest in flavoring co ops. If we re bottle ounces from PA we could do every flavor with a minimum of 2 ounces at 25% savings and could ship with delivery confirmation up to 6 ounces 1st class for $3, any more than that or if you choose priority for $4.85

I personally am interested in many flavors so I see nearly every flavoring being available. For example an ounce of flavoring that normally costs $6 an ounce would be $4.50 you get the picture. Ounces only. I will cover shipping to me re bottle and send out. I would like to limit this to 10 members. So basically looking for interest from that many to give this a go.

The only way a flavor would not make the cut is if you were the only one wanting an ounce and no one else. As mentioned I am interested in many, but in the rare case you would have the option of buying 2 ounces to make it a go. These would be bottled in new 30ML plastic dropper bottles.

1st 10 to say I'm in are in. This is a feeler only and will need moderator approval, and will come with the usual co op disclaimer if approved. Thanks, boB:vapor:

okay guys busy day, looks like we went a few over which is fine. I just don't have the available time that I did when I ran the EM one with over 30 members. This oughta be a walk in the park;)

I have to cut it off here I will send PMs for wish lists and submit for approval once I have them. I'll leave thread open for feedback on when everyone can wants to pay and order by. Thanks, and sorry if anyone missed. boB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread