PA Pineapple Is Super Yummy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tankgirl

Jan 21, 2011
Tulsa!
:party:
Hi Everyone!
I am a brand-spanking newbie and have horrible, defunct taste buds from many, many years of analogs. I would looovvve to find a great pineapple/any great fruit flavors that can help revitalize my mouth. Or just I would love for you guys to generally let us newbies know about the best fruit flavors you know of. Especially pineapple, oranges, berries Is it best to mix fruits with like cheesecakes, chocolates, etc. to give them a more :vapor"substantial" flavor?
Any feedback highly appreciated.
tank Girl :vapor:

justboringsarah

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
IN
I haven't found a water soluable orange flavor yet that is strong enough for me. I like PA Pineapple a lot more then FA Pineapple,the FA Pineapple had a very very overpowering ammonia scent and flavor. I really like PA Huckleberry for a strong berry taste,it is strong and tart,so you might want to sweeten it up some if you like sweet
I am a fruit fiend,so I love pure fruit flavors,but I also sometimes enjoy mixing fruit with bavarian cream to get a little richer,more dessert like flavors. My fav strawberry is PA strawberry with just a couple of drops of bavarian cream,it almost tastes like strawberry jam
:party:
Hi Everyone!
I am a brand-spanking newbie and have horrible, defunct taste buds from many, many years of analogs. I would looovvve to find a great pineapple/any great fruit flavors that can help revitalize my mouth. Or just I would love for you guys to generally let us newbies know about the best fruit flavors you know of. Especially pineapple, oranges, berries Is it best to mix fruits with like cheesecakes, chocolates, etc. to give them a more :vapor"substantial" flavor?
Any feedback highly appreciated.
Tank Girl :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread