• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pagan Podcasts and Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Hey all, after finding that many of us are solitaries I figured I'd post this up here for anyone who has not checked into some of the amazing Pagan podcasts out there. Now thats not to say those of you who are not solitary or have access to a sizable Pagan community wouldnt enjoy them, but I have dound many solitaries (myself included) can sometimes feel... disconnected I guess would the best term to describe it. I have found that in those times these podcasts help me alot. My personal recommendations are:

The Wigglian Way
Pagan Parents on the Edge
iPod Witch
PaganFM

There are quiet a bit more than those, but those are the ones I personally enjoy the most. Also, check out the YouTube Channel for CharmingPixieFlora. I will warn you that a few people I have sent there have reported that they found her voice to somewhat annoying, but personally I like her. She has alot of good info, and some really crafty ideas.

Just wanted to pass that stuff along to anyone who may not have seen any of these.

BTW: If any of you do not know what a Podcast is or how to get one, just PM me and I will be glad to give you some direction on it.

Blessed Be!

PS: If any of you have any others that I have not listed here (podcasts, videos, blogs, etc.) that you enjoy and want to share, post away! I'm always looking for new stuff.

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
Here are some of my friends who have a chorus. They mostly do cover songs by Spiral Rhythm but sometimes make up their own too. The first 30 seconds is random blahness but the rest is ok. They were all clapping at my then 3 yr old in the end because she was dancing on the side. It is her favorite song.
YouTube - Sacred Pathways Chorus- Children's Totem Chant LIVE 4th of July.

Basically this is what goes on at on of our local gatherings before or after ritual.

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
Here is a link to my friend Kyrja's website, she is working on a series of Pagan Children's books called Rupert's Tales. They are great beginner stories for kids and even adults who are learning about Paganism. Friends of Rupert - Home They have titles that coincide with the wheel of the year and one about tools we use etc..
I know she has sent in a couple to the publisher already with the artwork etc.

I took my 4 yr old to a Rupert workshop this past spring, she enjoys these stories a lot. I can't wait for them to be in a book form. So far I have just been reading her pdf's that Kyra has sent out to people she knows in the area. I think she has posted a couple on witchvox as well.

VD93

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
DFW Texas
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

I just thought I would throw more stuff into this thread. Enjoy!

My Youtube channel features Information and Readings related to Aleister Crowley and the O.T.O. my musickal creations are also posted there... Find it at: www.youtube.com/ozzzz156

They sometimes play my musick here:
www.occultistradio.com

I also sometimes do readings on this podcast. And one of my songs is their intro/outro.
www.speechinthesilence.com

Love is the law, love under will.

Oz

Last edited:

Badgerangel

Jun 12, 2011
Chattanooga TN, USA
93, Oz!
I'm not Thelemic, though I do listen to an awesome podcast called The Infinite and the Beyond by Chris Orapello, which you might find interesting. Welcome to "The Infinite and the Beyond" - Official Podcast Website
My other Pagan Podcast recommendations are:
The Witches' View The Witches’ View Podcast (WARNING! LANGUAGE! As in, one of their favorite games is who can drop the F-Bomb first.)
Hex education! (WARNING: LANGUAGE FROM TIME TO TIME) This is put out by the guy dedicated to reclaiming the word Warlock, Christian Day. Really and honestly, I listen to this for amusement factors, although he does have some absolutely awesome guests on his show, such as Ellen Dugan, Dorothy Morrison, and the incomparable Miss cat Yronwode. However, if you find you don't enjoy it, well, I warned you. *shrug*
The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Online Radio by DrKioni CatYronwode | Blog Talk Radio
Iniciting a Riot! Inciting A Riot This is both a blog and a podcast, put out by the absolutely delightful Fire Lyte. Check this out.
WitchesBrewHaha! Home Page Hosted by Velma Nightshade. Now, she and Fire Lyte also do a mutual podcast about every two or three months, called Inciting a Brewhaha.
Pagan Centered Podcast Pagan Centered Podcast They're doing their own pagan NETWORK of podcasts, these days, it seems. They bring a lot of laughter to their work, but they do discuss serious issues most of the time.

And then I listen to a lot of various and sundry paranormal podcasts as well, which if anyone is interested in, they can PM me for, because I'm about to go yarn shopping. Blessings!

Badger Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread