• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pagan/Wiccan Revival 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Merry Meet.......
I would like to invite all that are interested in joining into a respectful place to come and chat, ask questions and talk about anything that interest them. Everything from Tarot, Numerology, Crystals, Spells and anything else that interests you.....
Please be respectful to everyone.....remember the rule of three........

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
First I would like to introduce myself. I have been a practicing Wicca for over 15 years(steady) and I am very much into Crystals (rocks), Trees, Animals, Tarot, and more.
Like many of you I was brought up Christian and it never felt right(complete) to me.
Candle magick is my specialty and works extremely well for me, (but I am unable to do it as I used to).
I do daily Tarot readings and my deck of choice is the Guilded Tarot, with the Celtic Deck as 2nd choice. (I have become a collector of decks).)
I have many Crystals(& other stones) and have been reading up on crystal grids and would like to try it sometime soon.
I am also very much into Herbs....and have a vast knowledge of them (and great resources for high quality, low priced herbs)
I am sure there is more but this is a good place to stop for now and get some feedback as to how/what we want to share with others.......

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Merry Meet liblue! Thanks for the thread. I am new to Wicca so I'm just starting to learn. I'm excited and overwhelmed at times. Right now I'm just starting to build. I have crystals, some herbs but I don't know quite what to do with them yet. I have an altar but haven't found the time to clean it and make it sacred yet. I welcome any advice.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
What if you fought off someone who was attacking you with a spell? And in the combat did something to them that lasts to this day? :oops:
Now that's a question for someone more experienced than me! But I would think that since you were defending yourself no harm would come to you.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
I suppose I should post a note here to let you know, Blue, that I am observing. :)

I am more in the historian class as far as paganism. I do not play with the tarot, ouija. astrology, fortune-telling, magic(k) spells game. I rely entirely on my Field of Intentions and the Law of Attraction. All those other things will work (or not) based on your belief and energy in those two things. For example, you cannot put a spell on me unless I am willing to have said spell on me (that is, all that voodoo stuff only works on the people who believe in it). It all seems very complex when, in fact, it is extremely simple, but most people are not willing to believe in simple.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
I suppose I should post a note here to let you know, Blue, that I am observing. :)

I am more in the historian class as far as paganism. I do not play with the tarot, ouija. astrology, fortune-telling, magic(k) spells game. I rely entirely on my Field of Intentions and the Law of Attraction. All those other things will work (or not) based on your belief and energy in those two things. For example, you cannot put a spell on me unless I am willing to have said spell on me (that is, all that voodoo stuff only works on the people who believe in it). It all seems very complex when, in fact, it is extremely simple, but most people are not willing to believe in simple.

Well said.

Reactions: liblue1

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
What if you fought off someone who was attacking you with a spell? And in the combat did something to them that lasts to this day? :oops:
While these are not my videos...I found someone who explains/does things the way I do(for the most part)...She seems very simple & honest. I am also an eclectic Solitary practitioner. I tent to use a little of everything I read.....I do enjoy the laws of attraction spells (maybe that's why I win so many contest here)....
Check out these 2 Tiggs.....also cleansing the home to rid it of other energy........

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If you feel it is still going on then I will send you a link to buy one(IMHO it's better for beginners to buy them till they get the hang of it)....the instructions with it work good...add some of the video info and you can reverse it yourself...& Ward it off for ever.......

Reactions: tiggerrts

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
1/14 (dating posts must be a habit now) :)

I spent quite a bit of time last night meditating on this thread and why I should (or should not) be here. This was started by Blue, so, in my opinion, it is her baby, to run as she sees fit. Why should I not be here? Because my belief system is diametrically opposed to anything that requires props (e.g., candle magic, etc.). Why should I be here? Because I am Draconigena. For those of you who are not familiar with ancient Latin, that simply means "dragon born." Now that I have gone that far, I have to explain the original myth. Thousands of years ago, Dragons were not what you see in movies (well, neither were Wiccans, but that's not part of this particular post). Dragons didn't even look like TV/movie dragons, but more like reptilian people (you can draw your own conclusions about that). They had one purpose on this planet: to mentor humans -- because humans were, basically, stupid. No, stupid is not the right word... "ignorant" is more appropriate. You can teach an ignorant person, but you can't fix stupid. Part of my mission on this planet during this particular incarnation is to help people understand things in the best manner that they can, given their current knowledge base and understanding level. And maybe... just maybe, Blue subconsciously invited me here to help her learn to also be "the teacher." So...
Reversal candle...
You cannot give this kind of answer when you have newbies on your thread. You need to elaborate; explain what this is supposed to do. I would explain how it works, but that would remove the need for any candle at all, so you need to teach why the candle is red and black and what each phase of the candle burning does whatever it supposedly does. Your newbies need to have a reason to go out and buy a reversal candle or they will just be wasting money and not know what vibes to put out while it is burning.

Did that make sense, or should I quietly go away now?
Hogs & Quiches,
Fuzzy

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
1/14 (dating posts must be a habit now) :)

I spent quite a bit of time last night meditating on this thread and why I should (or should not) be here. This was started by Blue, so, in my opinion, it is her baby, to run as she sees fit. Why should I not be here? Because my belief system is diametrically opposed to anything that requires props (e.g., candle magic, etc.). Why should I be here? Because I am Darconigena. For those of you who are not familiar with ancient Latin, that simply means "dragon born." Now that I have gone that far, I have to explain the original myth. Thousands of years ago, Dragons were not what you see in movies (well, neither were Wiccans, but that's not part of this particular post). Dragons didn't even look like TV/movie dragons, but more like reptilian people (you can draw your own conclusions about that). They had one purpose on this planet: to mentor humans -- because humans were, basically, stupid. No, stupid is not the right word... "ignorant" is more appropriate. You can teach an ignorant person, but you can't fix stupid. Part of my mission on this planet during this particular incarnation is to help people understand things in the best manner that they can, given their current knowledge base and understanding level. And maybe... just maybe, Blue subconsciously invited me here to help her learn to also be "the teacher." So...

You cannot give this kind of answer when you have newbies on your thread. You need to elaborate; explain what this is supposed to do. I would explain how it works, but that would remove the need for any candle at all, so you need to teach why the candle is red and black and what each phase of the candle burning does whatever it supposedly does. Your newbies need to have a reason to go out and buy a reversal candle or they will just be wasting money and not know what vibes to put out while it is burning.

Did that make sense, or should I quietly go away now?
Hogs & Quiches,
Fuzzy
Please STAY...........Yes I do need help....but I am also expecting people to do some research on their own....I am not here to "DO IT FOR YOU".....I can show the way and you have to do it....
Yes Fuzzy there is a place for you.....I have known other Darconigenas be it here or another lifetime....and you do have the knowledge..........I too want to learn more.....
I was in a hurry last night...I don't get a lot of time in the evenings to say all of what I want to say....but I hoped it would point to the right direction.....
We have talked about my candle magic in the past and it works......I have also sent Tiggs the link for LadyLeeanna in the past and I like the way she shows things.....very much as I would if I could make videos....I knew she had these videos up before.... Tiggs I will email you and give the link to purchase the right one with all the info to do it....

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
We have talked about my candle magic in the past and it works....
Yes, it does work, but here's the secret: Anything you can use to focus your intent will work. You use candles effectively. Others use a bowl of water, often with a candle on the other side so they are looking at a reflection of the flame, and some just watch the ripples in the water. A candle flame can be very mesmerizing, so it helps you tune out the world around you while you send out the correct vibrations to initiate the changes you desire. I do it merely by closing my eyes and imagining the dark of space with a single tiny star far in the distance (my focal point). That brings consensus reality to a momentary halt (for me) while I adjust my thoughts to be projected. Whatever you can use to focus your intent, the Universe will pick up on that, then generate and transfer the energy. Sadly, that does not mean the energy will be accepted and used on the other end, but I tend to believe if the recipient is open to such energy, then your intent will help them with whatever their current issues are.

Why do people sell specific props to be used? Because most people do not truly believe they, personally, have the power to affect reality and effect changes in it. They think the "magick" is in the device (a candle in this instance) and not within themselves. This is the same reason we invented a pantheon of gods and goddesses in ancient times and all our current religions now. Humans do not believe they have such power (and others want us to continue believing that, so they call us wackos for even suggesting it, while they continually get on their knees to a god figure they believe runs their lives). And, while it is not you providing the "power," but the Universe, it is you requesting and directing it.

Use the Force, Luke... :)

Darconigenas
P.S. Typo: Draconigena. :D

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
One thing I have learned over time is it takes patience....yes I think I need help with focusing and the candle helps me to do that....and yes it may not work for everyone...everyone is different and so I say to find what works for you...use it and keep it close until you can do what Fuzzy does....
Meditation is a must as it does quiet the mind.....
I don't know if I want to get into all the different ways of scrying or divining.....but they are all forms of meditation..
If anyone has any questions I can try to help...I tried many different forms before I found mine....

(I copied & pasted but I knew what you meant...) I love red dragons....fire is my friend....

I do a daily Tarot card reading and for today my card is the Queen of Cups............that is what is in store for me today....
cups being emotion..I often meditate with this and prepare myself for what maybe in store for me. It could be me or someone I meet today....
a1af7cd5ee80c98564d1aced79e54a6d.jpg

I believe it's myself today....I have it all in hand, but there is a storm brewing on the horizon....Cups is emotions...so it's not always easy to see it coming(for me)......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread