The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Pagan/Wiccan Revival 2016

Discussion in 'Pagan Vapers' started by liblue1, Jan 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tiggerrts

tiggerrts ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    ;););):):):danger::danger::danger::drool::drool:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lannie

Lannie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm so glad those things don't just start playing. I HATE THAT SONG! It was all I heard for a year, it was everywhere, that one, and the one from Frozen! GAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Now they'll be stuck in my head... gotta think of Pink Floyd or Journey or something to eradicate them!

• Like Like x 2
  3. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Agreed....if you like them and they allow you to feel something use them....maybe if you can meditate with them they might tell you what they can help with.....open your mind to them....

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fuzzy Thunderbear

Fuzzy Thunderbear Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2015
    NOWHERE, SD, USA
    @LynnNC I need to see rocks closer up, roll them around, etc., to give positive ID. The ones with lots of white are milk quartz, generally found in the vicinity of gold mining operations or creeks where gold might be found nearby. A few others have crystalline quartz embedded in metamorphic rocks (combinations of many minerals squished together under pressure/heat). Sadly, I mostly cannot tell by just looking at pictures what, exactly, something is.

• Like Like x 3
  5. liblue1

I understand that there were lots of mines there in NC......I found this...
    Garnet, ruby & sapphire would be a great find..
    Gem Mines and Mining - Franklin Chamber of Commerce
    What To Look For At The Mines
    The “3 C’s” of gem mining are Color, Clarity and Crystals. Gemstones come in every color from white to black. Garnets are glassy red , pink or reddish brown. Rubies are silky red, sapphires are every other color, and both have a crystal formation with 6 sides. Moonstones are pearly white to gray and peach to chocolate brown with a flat box-like shape. Quartz comes in many forms, sometimes clear colors like Amethyst and Citrine, sometimes opaque colors with mica flecks like Aventurine and of course clear with sides – quartz crystals. That’s just a few of the many gemstones found at local mines. Stop in at one of the many gem shops for a crash course in gem identification or spend some time at The Franklin Gem & Mineral Museum in the old jailhouse on Phillips Street in historic downtown Franklin.

• Like Like x 2
  6. AndriaD

AndriaD Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2014
    LawrencevilleGA
    Hello y'all. I was happy to find this thread, so that maybe I can learn a little about Wicca. Personally, I've been (nominally) an Eckist for about 30 yrs; not formally for about 25 yrs now, but it's my belief system anyway. But, my son has begun an interest and practice in Wicca, and I would love to learn more about it. :)

Andria

• Like Like x 4
  7. liblue1

Welcome @AndriaD .........and Merry Meet............

• Like Like x 4
  8. USMCotaku

USMCotaku ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2014
    California
    hello there Andria

• Like Like x 3
  9. tiggerrts

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    Wow and yes, can I give you today's Torat? Can you explain yesterdays? I know it was good, but do not get it all.

• Like Like x 1
  10. liblue1

Alright... I will see what I can do with these first....if this is the order I like to do them in pairs....
    The death card & the chariot mean new beginning maybe with an adventure....
    The Wheel & Justice means change...usually a legal issue ( we both know what that was)....
    Temperance & The Hanged Man mean balance with a sacrifice......not always in your favor....
    9 Swords & Ace of wands mean trapped with ideas......(can't make ideas come out right)
    Person with a lot of stars (?) could be the star number XVII & the Knight of Swords mean dreams with setting out and ready to take on the world.......(prepared)
    That make a lot of sense for where you are at today....based on what I know about you.........
    what is really important is how they speak to you....you can evaluate them individually and read from left to right....I like to do 6 cards and pair them with the one next to it....

• Like Like x 1
  11. LynnNC

LynnNC ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2014
    NC
    That's pretty!!!

• Like Like x 3
  12. LynnNC

LynnNC ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2014
    NC
    liblue, thanks! Yep there are lots of mines in the general area of my friend's parents house. I'll take these with me the next time I go. Maybe someone at one of the gem shops can tell me what they are. My journey continues...

• Like Like x 3
  13. msrfrog

msrfrog Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2014
    Catskill NY
    uploadfromtaptalk1453068954083.jpg what do you guys think of my Herkimer diamond? Its much more impressive in person, and there are two in the hole.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  14. liblue1

Welcome @msrfrog ....Merry meet.................That's a great find..........
    I am sure someone who can touch them can help you better.....

• Like Like x 4
  15. tiggerrts

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    Just opened her, and had her believe in me.... it was magic.

She is ready Blue, if there is no other warning.

16. tiggerrts

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    There is a man sitting with nine cups above him, then two ladies are smiling holding three cups. Poor people look up five stars and a swords in the window, lots of spears; eight in fact. A family rejoices, the rainbow cups fill the air; the King of Pentacles sits. A Young man sits at a tree, the cloud brings a cup, Queen of Swords. Someone fallen? many swords, one below. a man stands one hand one that staff "spear" two more behind him.

Good news as I read it; but would love your input @liblue1
    :):)

• Like Like x 1
  17. msrfrog

msrfrog Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2014
    Catskill NY
    Thanks it was super exciting to find it!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  18. KatzWh1skers

KatzWh1skers Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2015
    @liblue1 I love the colorfullness and animation of this card
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  19. KatzWh1skers

KatzWh1skers Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2015
    ..give it a day or so ...forwarding your pics to a geo friend ...course ...they preferr them live and in person ...but let's see...

• Like Like x 2
  20. tiggerrts

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    Merry meet, and please friends go to the last page and say Hi, go back and read if you would like; but say hi and see what happens.......

I so enjoy this thread

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.