• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pagan/Wiccan Revival 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So this real Life cat of mine that just shows up out of nowhere ...climbs on my lap, as if we've known each other for years ...
From the link..

I would have to say that you must have needed a new friend at that time.....the Universe knows and sends us exactly what is needed at usually (from my experience) right at the proper moment....
This is exactly how it's happened in my life, and my family's. A starving bedraggled tuxedo kitten turned up on our carport in the summer of 2011, when we were facing the possibility of being homeless, and how we were going to respond to that threat was very much up for debate -- we threw the dice and did what we had to, and ended up buying our first home ever, in the 24 yrs that we had then been married -- the house we bought was actually built in the year we got married. :D And the name of the street is "Providence." That seemed quite auspicious, and we have been loving our home ever since -- with our beautiful and no longer bedraggled tuxedo cat, who forced me to submit to the idea of daily Zyrtec, as I've had a dreadful cat allergy my whole life, though I've always been attracted to cats -- just couldn't touch them or be around them at all! She's worth the daily antihistamine. :D And life has improved by leaps and bounds since 2011... not least at all, I managed to quit smoking after 39 yrs of it, a true miracle! :thumb:
That is so beautiful Andria....
All animals are simple amazing....but cats really at in tune with their 6th sense and always seem to know just what we need...weather it be a nuzzling touch from them or to just be there when needed.....
I love all animals.....but like you I am allergic to them(not just cats)......so I have been without a furry friend for a long time...(also living situation at this time make it difficult to have one)
As many of you know my little Blue bird passed recently and I am still feeling the loss, although I know he is with me...I am still finding feathers around...I did a ritual around his passing and still have a small shrine for him....he was my Air element and it's not something you find every day...He was a big part of my life and it's very quiet without him.....He also came & found me.......One day he was just there in a bush, outside my window....
As I said Animals are amazing.....I am not looking for another one....but somehow I know at the right time, the right animal companion will be there for me....

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My card for the day is the 9 Wands.............
daa9bbba398776dad2cc4210048be775.jpg
aa29fc9063e25db6caa1c4d0622a76a9.jpg

The Nine of Wands suggests that you are so close to completing a particular project or task but at the last minute, you are faced with yet another challenge or setback. Know that you have the inner resources necessary to overcome any difficulty you encounter, even though it may seem impossible at the time. You are so close to finally achieving success, do not give up now! The Nine of Wands is a sign of hope and encouragement that if you stand firm and strong against your challenges, you will achieve your goal. The challenges before you now are only the last bit of darkness before the break of a wonderful dawn.
Sometimes, the Nine of Wands encourages a risk-averse approach. You need to expect the worst and therefore take extra precautions to avoid any negative consequences to your plans. You need to be on guard and wary of any potential obstacles or opponents who may stand in your way.

(Yes I love all the artwork on the tarot cards....I have many decks because I love it all...and they all fit inside a lunch box.)

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
..beautiful...beautiful artwork. :wub:
Oh yes I did need a friend ...and he chose me ! :D
it is just so rare..never happened in my whole Life Experience, that a strange cat just made itself right at home on my lap. But then I can be rather thick headed :rolleyes:.
Nope, you are family here.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
@liblue1 I came across some vids on the U Tube last night .... Saturn in retrograde ... thots
Not Saturn yet...... Not till March 25th...Mercury is from Jan 5th-25th....
I mentioned it before...when Mercury is in retrograde it does have an effect on communications.....not just with people....lots of electrical items(cell phones, pc's, the internet).....it causes lots of confusion......
I get a lot of my info from the Farmers Almanac....if it wasn't so right on then how come it's still around?
It has a list of best day to..... plant, harvest and even when to cut your hair for growth...
IMO the Farmers Almanac was just to let people know when things will be happening.....in the old days when there wasn't all this instant communication they needed to know what the forecast might be for the year....and the celestial things that may affect their daily life......I used to buy the book yearly, because it has everything for the modern witch...even some great recipes..
I use it often............there are some spells that should be done when certain planets are in certain places (it helps give it more power, or even the right power from that planet) .....there are even some videos on YT.....

Mercury Retrograde Dates: 2016
It's know to be the time of confusions, delay, and frustration....
The planet Mercury rules communication, travel, contracts, automobiles, and such. So,when Mercury is retrograde, remain flexible, allow time for extra travel, and avoid signing contracts. Review projects and plans at these times, but wait until Mercury is direct again to make any final decisions.
About a week or two before Mercury retrogrades, finish any tasks or projects at hand. You can’t stop your life, but plan ahead, have back-up plans, and be prepared for angrier people and miscommunication.
Some people blame Mercury retrograde for “bad” things that happen in their lives. Instead,take this time to sit back and review where you put your energy in your life. For example if family and faith are important to you, are you putting your energies there or just overextended in other areas? Take a moment to reflect.

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My card for today is the 4 of Pentacles..........
89d528db046353486dc5bf8182f07cb6.jpg
cbcef84ff9005812464febd325336e4c.jpg

Sacred Circle Deck....................Wizards Tarot Deck....
Yes the discs are Pentacles...in some decks they are stones, rocks, coins....it is all about Material things..........
Four of Pentacles Tarot Card Meanings Keywords
Control, stability, security, possession, conservatism

The Four of Pentacles generates both positive and negative perceptions. On the one hand, this card signifies that you have accomplished many of your goals and have attained great material wealth in the process. However, on the other hand, there is a risk that you will come to value only material wealth, thus becoming possessive and/or greedy in ensuring that no-one else takes away your wealth.
The Four of Pentacles indicates that you are in a position where you are financially stable and secure with solid investments. You are very conservative about money and are not inclined to gamble in financial matters. You are very protective of what you have accumulated over time, and slowly and steadily you increase your net worth through saving money and safe investments. You are self-sufficient both financially and emotionally, as you often equate money with emotional security.
Although this card shows a practical and financially stable person, it often indicates possessiveness, greed and an overly cautious approach to life. You may be afraid to take risks, both financially and emotionally for fear of losing everything that you have attained so far. As a result, you may be vaguely unhappy and unfulfilled. Deep down you are starting to realize that you have sold out for a conservative and overly ‘safe’ approach to life.Sometimes, the Four of Pentacles can indicate an inflexible attitude that is resistant to change. You have already established a way of living that now works for you, so why change? Change appears to be a threat to your certainty, safety and security, and may place you at risk of losing all that is important to you. Any suggestion of doing things differently is therefore going to be met with resistance for fear of how it will impact your personal sense of security. Thus, you are more likely to favor tradition and tried-and-tested ways of doing things, rather than taking any risks at this point. The Four of Pentacles can also indicate a need to control your environment. You want to be in charge to ensure that your world does not get altered or changed, and as a result, you demand compliance and you insist on having things your way. You want to create order amidst the chaos, to bring a state of calm and stability back into your life. However, the downside is that you cannot always have things your way and you may prove to be too much for some, isolating yourself from friends or family.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I read a lot about the planets and sky watch as often as I can...I am a moon watcher.....I always go by the moon cycles.....sometimes I watch YT videos when I can't see anything in the sky........there is also the live feed from NASA on livestream........I have become a modern witch...........and that's what it's all about....doing what you can when you can do it.....
Speaking of the moon.....it will be full on the 23rd....and this being the Full Wolf moon it calls for a small ritual....
.....more details to come as I prepare....I usually wait till about this time as the full moon is usually 2 days before and 2 days after (for me) so anytime within this period it has more power...

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
There are somethings that can't be seen by all.............but can be felt....
This began early today........there is a balance happening that hasn't happened since 2005...there may also be some chaos from an unknown source...
Five planets will align in the predawn sky tomorrow, awakening Titans and office workers alike
Five of the planets in our Solar System will align diagonally in the predawn night sky starting tomorrow morning. Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn will all be visible with the naked eye starting January 20th and lasting until about February 20th.
special-5-planets-chart-2016-february-1-to-6-1000.jpg

Reactions: tiggerrts

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So back to Earth for a moment.....a few years ago I purchased a microscope (USB) for viewing some of my specimens..(under $20 on FeeBay....I see they have gone down to $11).......I saved some pictures of them ......I will have to find them and share.....
it's an easy to use device and so amazing at what you can see....I found little bugs on a leaf....and tiny spiders in one of my rocks that I have out......it's a good thing to have around, especially if you like toys...(like me)....
s-l1600.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Wow too much to reply to but after talking to my sister sounds like a good time to cleans my chakra stones and the tarot deck.
Place them all in the full moon along with any other cleansing methods you use......

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well I guess I got a little carried away with info today..........but it will be here when you have time to read it all......
decided for a simple ritual this month....lots of Yule items to be cleansed/ moon bathed............

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My card for today is the 2 of Pentacles.......
usually when I get 2 or more of the same suit in a row it means to pay attention to it.....Pentacles are material things....so I have to see if it's too much or not enough attention to things....
So the 4 & 2 of Pentacles together mean I need to pay attention to and balance(juggle) the right amount of energy to keep my material things in order....If not I might lose some of what I have already gained...
85ca4c24f8444f1eb3a304c3c24a638a.jpg
265859163c377685381ed2751b7ab722.jpg
sacredcirle2disc.jpg

Two of Pentacles is an individual whose consciousness, represented by the waters, is tossed by seemingly conflicting interests. While the Ace of Pentacles represents the beginnings of a new business or financial venture, the Two represents the need to balance that venture with other important areas of life such as family, friends, and even our own physical, mental, and spiritual well-being. This card indicates the necessity for balance between opposing desires and interests. Life will always be uncertain, yet if you can produce balance and harmony among all the demands upon you, you will ultimately live happily and in prosperity.
Thus, the Two of Pentacles serves as a reminder to remain alert, agile and patient as you attempt to juggle your family, your friends, work, finances, health and new challenges. You need to be very clear on your priorities and where you want to invest your time and energy. There is a tendency to be distracted by day-to-day affairs and general busy-ness, so prioritizing your activities and carefully managing your time is essential.
Sometimes, the Two of Pentacles can indicate that there are problems and difficulties in the future. There may be obstacles erected which hinder the attainment of what you wish to pursue or obtain in life. The situation may cause undue worry and again, you will be required to juggle your priorities and manage your time effectively to stay on top of the situation.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Orders of Belief Systems – Which are You?

Type-One Belief Systems:

Type-One belief systems depend upon an emotional appeal to fear, sympathy, distrust, or hatred. “You'd better believe - or else.” Allegiance to Type One belief systems is generally maintained by the introduction of some form of the following two beliefs:

1. It is a lack of faith or honor if you doubt the truth of your own belief system.
2. If another questions your beliefs, it is a hostile act motivated by evil.

Type-One beliefs systems intentionally cripple the abilities of believers to observe, discern, or reason. Members who have doubts are required to make amends by self-damaging acts of contrition or sacrifice.

All but the most emotionally dependent eventually develop an unresponsiveness to the manipulative fear and emotional appeal of Type-One belief systems. Most drift away, often with shame and regret for their former conduct and their own gullibility (some will even claim they were brainwashed).

Examples of Type-One belief:
  • This is how it is: ________ ________ ________ ________ _______
  • You can't trust a __________ .
  • You're going to bum in Hell if you don't ___________ .
  • You have been victimized by ___________ .
  • You're not source because ___________ is source.

Type-Two Belief Systems:

Type-Two belief systems gain support by appealing to the needs and insecurities of people. They are the tiger cures (e.g., tigers are dangerous, but I know how to protect you from them). Here one finds the logic behind the social customs of a people, the common knowledge that passes without question, the broad collective agreements of what is true. Type-Two belief systems often contain stoic beliefs about the inevitability of suffering.

Type-Two belief systems are usually transparent (invisible) to their adherents. The beliefs upon which they rest are seldom questioned. The agreements of the members form an invisible doctrine, possibly telepathic in nature that is experienced as fact. Those who do question the agreements are more likely to be socially outcast or considered insane, rather than scholarly or hostile.

It is common, at least in the last century, for the offspring of those who hold Type-Two belief systems to assert their independence by rebelling against their parents' common-sense beliefs. Unfortunately, this often makes them emotionally susceptible to zealous cults promoting Type-One belief systems.

Example of Type-Two beliefs:
  • Sometimes you have to do things you don't want to do.
  • Certain things just aren't good for you.
  • You probably ought to see a doctor.
  • Sometimes I'm source and sometimes God is.

Type-Three Belief Systems:

Type-Three belief systems depend upon factual evidence. The believers of Type-Three systems generally object to the notion that they are involved with a belief system and prefer to call their belief systems sciences, technologies, or bodies of hard objective fact.

Type-Three adherents are frequently addicted to thinking and/or arguing. In order to even consider a viewpoint outside their particular paradigm, many of them require an environment where judgments are suspended and a strenuous discipline is enforced to still the mental processes.

The more able Type-Three adherents, who provided the models for aspiring students seeking to escape Type-One and Type-Two structures, are extremely persuasive and can quote many facts to support the truth of their “objective” belief systems. Type-Three believers argue the truth of their beliefs by a heavy reliance on sensory impact (particularly pain), evidence from the past, and logical assumptions.

Their truth, upon examination, is never more than a conviction that certain factors have a greater predictable repeatability than certain other factors. Their basic assumption is that consistent behaviors, whether of people or materials, demonstrates some truth.

Occasionally, a Type-Three believer experiences a remission of his or her insistence of rightness and, from a new perspective, begins to see that certain “facts” are really nothing more than the foundational beliefs of a single reality sphere floating within All Possibility. It is a moment in which one truly understands paradigms.

Examples of Type-Three beliefs:
  • For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
  • Seeing is believing.
  • It's all a matter of relativity.
  • Knowledge allows me to be source.

Type-Four Belief Systems:

Type-Four belief systems contain intentionally created beliefs. They are created so that their creators can acquire experiences, new perspectives, and ultimately reassure themselves of their own unlimited source. This is the belief system of gods.

Type-One, Type-Two, and Type-Three belief systems are various degrees of unawareness of the existence of Type-Four belief systems. Type-Four belief systems establish the rules and playing fields for the other types.

Type-Four belief systems are usually temporary and changeable, because there is no hard reality that they pretend to reflect. They contain the instructions and tools that one can use to deliberately create, manage, and enjoyably experience the many variations of Type-Four beliefs.

The adherents of Type-Four belief systems look upon their beliefs, as well as those of others, as the blueprints for experiential reality.

Type-Four believers employ beliefs to knowingly create in the medium of experience. They believe for the purpose of experiencing. They tend to be appreciative and respectful of different belief systems, but will seldom defend any of them. They frequently change their beliefs to explore new possibilities and new facets of experience.

Examples of Type-Four beliefs:
  • This is how you can make it: _______ _______ _______.
  • Things always work out for me.
  • Life teaches me what I need to know.
  • I intuitively make the right choices.
  • Make your own!

Summary:

Type-One beliefs are: All religions and cults having a focal point leader and use of props/tools (astrology, tarot, sacred texts such as various bibles)
Type-Two beliefs are: Social structures and government laws
Type-Three beliefs are: Science and Technology
Type-Four beliefs are: Mental Freedom

In some way, everyone on this planet has to deal with two or three of these belief systems. Nearly everyone must deal with Type-Two and/or Type-Three beliefs. Many are also very entrenched in Type-One as well, and only a few are drifting toward Type-Four. Strong Type-One adherents generally condemn all the other types and have their own versions of Type-Two that is not necessarily shared by society at large. Only hermits get to totally ignore Type-Two. Type-Three adherents are extremely likely to claim that Type-One and Type-Four believers are stupid idiots, but generally cling to some parts of Type-Two belief as well as Type-Three. Those who participate in Type-Four beliefs have totally abandoned Type-One and treat Type-Two and Type-Three with amusement (at least outside of their jobs and interactions with others who are not in Type-Four beliefs). Type-Four believers think nothing the others get so adamant about is worth the effort of argument.

Given that I am a Type 4, do you want me to go away now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread