Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
nail polish with a clear coat is the only paint I'd use. Unless your willing to pay a wallet full of money for expensive model car paint. You might be able to find some car scratch paint at an auto parts store or a dealer but that'll be expensive as well. Obviously be careful not to paint anywhere where the paint could leech into the tank. PG and VG are solvents that will dissolve chemicals in the paint.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
I have a well used EVOD clearo that the paint is chipping off. Is there a type/brand of paint I could use to repaint it? I also have some Ego batteries that have been battered around, is there a paint that would be good to use to repaint them? All are black.

May I ask why you would want to repaint used EVODs and eGo batts?

Are ya vapin' or struttin'?

BTW, did you paint your cig packs and Zippo?

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
nail polish with a clear coat is the only paint I'd use. Unless your willing to pay a wallet full of money for expensive model car paint. You might be able to find some car scratch paint at an auto parts store or a dealer but that'll be expensive as well. Obviously be careful not to paint anywhere where the paint could leech into the tank. PG and VG are solvents that will dissolve chemicals in the paint.

Take a good look at the ingredient listing for nail polish and then ask yourself if you really want to use it as a paint for a clearo.

Only way I'd repaint a clearo is to strip it down and powder coat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread