Status
Not open for further replies.

customerjamie

May 6, 2015
Hey Vapers!
I'm Customer Jamie, my name at the local shop! I am dying to spray paint my born so black box. I have blinged out my ipv mini and now I'd like to try something new on my new sigelei. I know nail polish can look good especially on tube Mods, I think it might look better to use spray paint on a larger box mod. I did see a picture of a woman's Mods all dazzled up with other paints that were not listed in the description. Powder is out of the question. Any links, sites, ideas, please post. I'm interested in any type of creative customization!
Thanks a Bunch- CustomerJamie

customerjamie

May 6, 2015
Hey Susan,
Thanks for the warm welcome! I have a wrap and yup I def see stock blinged Ecigs. I've been looking for airbrush or krylon spray tutorials (mainly for the taping and priming of the buttons and edges) I've only seen pcs and gaming system videos on YouTube. The manager at one of the shops won't share her paint technique... Wawaa! The patinas are cool but they are messy and not for coated metal. I resprayed my ipv it worked great because it was not coated, just pure metal with a thin layer of pink metallic paint. the sigelei box is coated I don't want to mess it up! Yikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread