• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Palm beach county vapers first vape meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedMoxy69

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2012
Palm Springs, Florida
HELLER ALL: ANNOUNCEMENT OF 1ST VAPEMEET OF PALM BEACH COUNTY VAPERS (FOR ALL 12 P.B.C. CITIES), F-I-N-A-L-L-Y, PLEASE JOIN US & BRING A FRIEND, NEIGHBOR OR NEW VAPER;
SATURDAY, JUNE 7TH, 2014, 1-4 P.M.
V.F.W POST 4360, IN PALM SPRINGS, NEAR LAKE WORTH, (561) 439 - 4515, (561) 855 - 7913
LOCATED AT 222/226 CYPRESS LANE, PALM SPRINGS, FLORIDA, 33461 (ROAD BETWEEN FIRE STATION & LIBRARY)
THANK YOU STEVE & PARTNER(S) FOR HAVING US, Heather Felton-Garcia & Kevin Garcia carry forth this Palm Beach County Vapers endeavor.
Main meal will be salad, pork loin roast w/mashed potatoes, veggie, roll & chocolate cherry surprise for dessert, $8 I believe.
Vegetarian/alternatives will also be offered.
Full bar at great prices too!
SPONSERS OF THIS MEET ARE:
CITY VAPORS; (561) 868 -0000, 3095 S. Military Trail, ste. 18, Palm Springs/Lake Worth, Florida, 33463
tobacco WORLD, (561) 855 - 4922, 834 S. Congress Ave, West Palm Beach
eliquid GUYS, (561) 444 - 2840, 4152 W. Blue Heron Blvd. Ste. 114, Riviera Beach.
OTHERS WILL BE ADDED AS THEY COME ON BOARD/CONTACT ME TO BE ADDED TO THE CALENDAR
We also want to THANK Diane/Sandy/Ladies of South Florida Vapers for the blood, sweat & tears, your sticktuitiveness, we can only hope to follow in your footsteps!!!
We hope members come help us kick off our 1st meet!!!
Also, THANKS to COV/Clouds Of Vapor/Bruce & Justin for your tireless toiling on our collective behalfs, we hope you can make it too and LOVE your new West Boca B&M!!!
THANX ALL, SPREAD THE WORD & BRING A GREAT TIME, WOOT : )
P.S. WE HAVE NOT HAD TIME AS OF YET TO CREATE ALL NEEDED PAGES, AS THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS!
P.M. ME ANYTIME FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
VA SLIM, YOU HAVE TO COME, READY TO MEET YOU IN PERSON, LOVE YOUR HUMOR!!!

***NEW ADDITION: WHAT DO YOU SAY WE DOUBLE DOWN & ALSO HAVE A MORE INFORMAL MEET SUNDAY, JUNE 8TH AT ISLAND JACK'S, 2-4 P.M. FOR FOLKS THAT CAN'T MAKE THE SATURDAY, JUNE 7TH MEET
-ALSO DUE TO THE MIAMI EXPO, COMMENTS/THOUGHTS WELCOME!

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
WOW ! ! !
surprised-emoticon.gif

Really nice to see some more "Local Vape Meets" being started here in South Florida . . .
dT8xALRac.gif

AND - It would be nice to come and meet some of the Palm Beach County Vaper's, however I will be away for the week . . . :( Hopefully, I will be able to come to the next one "You" have . . . :thumbs:

RedMoxy69

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2012
Palm Springs, Florida
THANK YOU KINDLY SIR, WE'RE SOOO EXCITED!!! We fully realize it will be slow & know when time allows you will all come thru because that's how GREAT YOU ALL ARE, Florida Vapers, Vendors & ECFr's are first and foremost a CARING Community & why we stayed!!!!! We personaly wanted to pay it forward & in the spirit intended, striving to reach out to the people interested, curious, recent converts and those still struggling - the rest is all just PLAIN FUN & GRAVY, makiing life bearable.

RedMoxy69

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2012
Palm Springs, Florida
Well folks, barring anything unforseen, MRS. Z/ZEUS' EJUICE & CREW WILL BE ATTENDING IN PERSON, WE ARE SO LUCKY & ECITED TO WELCOME THEM TO PALM BEACH COUNTY!!!!! REMEMBER, HER BRAND NEW ZEUS LINE IS LAUCHING BIG & SOLD OUT A.S.A IT HITS HER SITE FOR SALE!!! YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS, SHE & HER CREW ARE A RIOT LIVE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread