Pancake Factory - Value Bakery Bust or Not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LewisW295

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2015
South Glamorgan, Wales
Today I'm reviewing 3 liquids from the Pancake Factory brand: Blueberry Pancake, Apple & Cinnamon and Snikkers. Online I've seen these shortfills between £6.99 - £9.99 average. I purchased my liquids at the cheapest online vendor I've found and have left links below for the range.

Pancake Factory

Disclaimer: This liquid was purchased by myself, with my own earnings. I was not sent this item for review.

GEjITpn.png

I couldn't find much in the way of information regarding Pancake Factory other than a variety of online shops. The Pancake Factory range is manufactured in 50ml shortfill bottles at 0mg nicotine. There's 4 flavors widely available of which I've reviewed 3.

Gear Used:

I used my Gbox and Radar rda across a variety of wattages in this review but found each flavour tasted better on different wattages . My current build is .15 Ni80 coils with Cotton Bacon wicks.

1k8OOtK.png

Apple & Cinnamon

This is the first time I've ever really tried a cinnamon juice. On the inhale, I found I could really taste the fluffy pancake with a strong overtone of apple. On the exhale, the sweetness of the apple blended into the very unique cinnamon taste. I did enjoy this vape thoroughly and I can highly recommend it.

A lovely blend of sweet and savoury with a cinnamon twist.

8/10

Gqv27Vs.png

Blueberry Pancake

I've always found blueberry to be an underwhelming flavour in eliquids and unfortunately, this juice didn't prove me wrong. It wasn't as mild as previous blueberry juices I've tried but it didn't have enough oomph. The pancake flavour definitely rode through on all wattages I tried this on but its one saving grace was that extremely mild hint of blueberry every now and then that added a subtle sweetness.

Underwhelming blueberry but an overall pleasant vape.

6/10

JSCwkjI.png

Snikkers

The last time I tried a chocolate vape, I wasn't impressed at all. It tasted very weird and very chemical. I also have to admit, I wasn't expecting hazelnut to taste great either. I was extremely wrong. The chocolate dominates the inhale and is very true to life before the hazelnut sweeps in on the exhale to take over. Whilst I personally loved it, it may be a bit on the sweet side for some but definitely a juice to try if you like chocolate or hazelnut as the flavour was bang on the real thing. This juice will be one I'll definitely be returning to when I can.

Flavorsome, lifelike and decadent but a little too sweet at times.

8.5/10

Conclusion:

I would quite happily buy these liquids again with the exception of blueberry. I have, since the time of writing, purchased at least 1 or 2 further bottles of Snikkerz and it is still my preferred chocolate vape. Overall, the range is fantastic and a definite one to try!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread