Panda charging light on.... Even though it's unplugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaraphina

Nov 14, 2018
Hello!

I tried searching the posts but didn't find a lnything about this issue (but maybe I missed it, so feel free to link an post if you did)

I've had some of the same issues other people have had with it leaking. It doesn't bother me too much, I just generally clean out the extra E juice of its leaking, and I haven't had any problems. I've had it for almost 3 months.

Yesterday the red charging light just stayed on after I unplugged it. I tried cleaning out the contacts, I tried to turn it "off" but nothing happens. I plugged it in last night (with the pod out just in case it over heated or something, my friend had that happen right after she bought hers), and now the light is green which means it fully charged but it's still on even though I unplugged it.

Has anyone else had this issue? Any other ideas?

Thanks!

Attachments

• 15422083875487821246918062940389.jpg
    15422083875487821246918062940389.jpg
    646 KB · Views: 38

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Sorry it happened. Some of these vapes are just trash.
The panda actually has a fairly decent rep. MicroUSB2 doesn’t though. It’s very fragile compared to other USB standards and one hard jerk on a cable can destroy it. It can even simply wear out in mere weeks depending on the cable used. IMHO MicroUSB2 is a primary reason internal battery mods are discouraged on this site. It’s what breaks on an internal battery mod it seems to me about 90% of the time.

• Agree
Reactions: Baditude
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread