• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Panhandle (aka south bama) vapers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudChasing

Jan 1, 2015
Mary Esther FL
Any vapers from the panhandle!?!?! Im in the Fort Walton Beach and Destin area, any specific shops or locations i should check out?? Any one else getting told in my area that they shouldnt be vaping indoors?? Despite the fact almost everyone this side of florida seems to have s mod and a pen on them at all times....

doing it right since 97'

mojofilter

Mar 10, 2015
Florida, USA
Vaper in Tallahassee here!

It looks like vaping is taking off around these parts. I keep seeing new vape shops opening up all over town, although I know personally only one other person who uses a vaporizer. Apparently it's enough of a market here that multiple stores can open without going bankrupt (so far).

The week before my gear arrived in the mail, I went to investigate vaping in one shop that seemed to have no other patrons but cloud chasers - you could barely see in there! The next week, we found another shop closer to my side of town, and I've been back to buy e-liquid from his shop three times now.

I haven't seen anyone vaping in public yet. I'm taking it slow and not doing it anywhere indoors but my house. If I saw another person vaping without being chastised by management, I would do it, too, but I don't want to cause a scene. The only place I know of where it is prohibited is on any property owned by FSU (and probably FAMU, but I don't know for sure).

Hope there are more of us here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread