• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Panhandle Vapers Club (PVC) Meet, April 20th, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
The Panhandle Vapers Club (PVC) would like to welcome everyone to come out to our vape in the Park. It will be a BBQ, picnic style meet on the 20th of April at Whiting Park in Milton, Florida. The meet is set to begin at 10 a.m. and will last till who knows? There will be some giveaways, raffle, etc. and probably some new juices to try!! BBQ grills will be provided so please feel free to bring whatever you would like to throw on the grill and your drinks of choice and perhaps a dish to share. There is a sign up sheet for head count purposes located below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlTDSwjY75afdHpfQkpJQzc2UUtERHFjcjlqcFFOSEE&usp=sharing

Also please feel free to print up the attached flier and invite your friends and anyone new to vaping or thinking of quitting the stinkies. :D

So come out and enjoy some good food, great vape, and friendly chatter with your fellow vapers from the area!!

Thank you and hope to see you there!!

Attachments

• PVC BBQ-Picnic Meet.pdf
    241.6 KB · Views: 21

HandbananA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
USA, Florida
bringing food would be better of any variety. On editing the sheep you should be able to just by clicking on the window and typing it in. But if you post up in here I'll try and keep it updated.

ok I'll talk with my swmbo and see what we wanna make and I'll post it here. I can't manage to edit the spreadsheet at all, it says I don't have permission.

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
i was thinking about making pulled pork but it looks like we got plenty of meats coming(also don't know how I'll keep it hot for the 1.5hr drive).... would it be better I bring cooler of sodas or a side dish or maybe even a desert?

Well one thing we could do if you wanted to bring pulled pork is bring like a little aluminum foil container and just put some in it on one of the grills to warm it up. As long as it wasn't to big to where it wouldn't take up the whole grill it should be fine just to heat it up. Just a thought....

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Dessert? we call that Opal bait

thanks for adding me to the spreadsheet :)

yall think one slab of ribs will be enough? We do a dry rub and slow smoke on the grill - will be cooked before we come over.. just keep em warm will be the game.

Should be fine Opal, we can just do like I was saying with the pulled pork if nothing else and just warm some on the grill or something? That should work..... :)

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Awsome c8, looks good. Hope you get it finished as I think we will need a few. I know Scabby is bringing one, I plan to bring one, and if you bring this one we should be pretty good. Going to start to get things together this week, charcoal, lighter fluid, etc. Try to ensure we have all the bases covered. Hopefully the weather will co-operate with us next Saturday. It is sure a dreary day today, yesterday was gorgeous though. :)

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
so besides food.. how much gear are yall bringing to the meet?
I only use volts and 2Xs from smokeless image - so we pretty much have batteries and clearos (T3s too)

I have a crap ton of juice (that has not been seen all together by the spouse shhhhh) mostly mt baker but a few others.. not sure how much I'll be dragging along but I will have my bling supplies.

my flavor profile is sweet and dessert / bakery flavors and hubby's only a tobacco guy. If there are any mt baker flavors that fit the sweets that someone wants to try.. post and I'll see if I have it.. make sure I bring it along.

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
have you seen my juice collection?

2i907d2.jpg

a few duplicates but not many.. I get some flavors in various nicotine levels.. different times of day vapes

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
that's one I don't have yet.. the graham cracker.. but it's only Wednesday.. they could get one here that fast.. really... wait.. after 2, it would get here on Saturday I think - but there have been instances of two days from the order time placed til it was delivered..

look! it's a bird.. it's a plane! noooooooooo it's a mt baker juice shipment! hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread